ch-10

"Namjoon I need your help"said kihoon and namjoon looked at him and said ''At what?" And kihoon said "I need your help in Maths , I can't even solve one question. Can you teach me after school?" And Namjoon said "Oh ok I will" and kihoon instantly smiled and said ''At my house" and namjoon nodded his head hesitantly.

-----

Namjoon was walking around until he felt someone pulling him in a library. "What the ~ before he could complete his eyes met Taehyung's dark eye and he said "Taehyung?" And Taehyung said "Who is that guy? Huh? Is he your so called boyfriend" and namjoon looked at Taehyung and said "What? I knew you were stupid but this is too much , Cant he be my friend?" And Taehyung scoffed as he started coming closer to namjoon and namjoon trying to maintain the distance as his back hit the wall. "You know don't make me angry Kim namjoon because I can do something to that boy in second so stay away from him and he doesn't even give me good vibes." And namjoon said "What are you doing and why do you care" and Taehyung was gonna say something but they were interrupted by call. It was Taehyung's phone which was ringing so Taehyung went out and namjoon so took his chance to run away from there.

____

"So this is how you do it "said namjoon and kihoon nodded his head as he tried to do the solution...
"Very good"said namjoon and kihoon said "wait , namjoon let me bring coffee or juice whatever you want" and namjoon politely tried to deny it but kihoon said "I thought we were friends" and namjoon giggled at the puppy eyes of kihoon and nodded his head and kihoon instantly smiled as he went away to bring juice.

.
.

"Oh why do I feel dizzy kihoon" said namjoon as he tried to keep his eyes open and kihoon said "Are you ok?" And namjoon before he could speak he fainted. And kihoon chuckled as he lifted namjoon in bridal style and took him to bed.

_____

"Agh what happened?" Said namjoon as he got up and saw kihoon "oh you fainted I dont know how and then you slept for like hour!"as he chuckled and namjoon smiled a little as he quickly went away from his house.

"That was little suspicious"said namjoon to himself.

-----

Next day

Taehyung and his friends were talking with each other in their cabin built in the university while laughing and chuckling until jimin came to there with running in full speed. "Where is namjoon?" And taehyung looked at him and said "He is your friend" and jimin said "It's important" and taehyung frowned as he saw something in jimin's hand and said "What's that?" And jimin instantly hid it behind his back and said "Nothing" and taehyung got up as he snatched it from him and taehyung took it and saw photos of namjoon and the guy half naked.  Taehyung wanted to crush the photos and throw it away but he didn't. He looked at the photos with dark eyes.

He barged out from there. Crazily trying to find namjoon and saw that kihoon was approaching him with a smile and he instantly ran there and punched kihoon.

Namjoon looked at taehyung with widen eyes as he said "What are you doing" and taehyung looked at him as he grabbed his wrist tightly and said "What!? Is he richer than me? Is he better kisser than me" and namjoon looked at taehyung and said "It's h-hurting".

And taehyung grabbed namjoon's shirt collor and pulled him closer"I thought you were A boy with dignity but you are just like everyone spreading your legs for anyone. Kim Namjoon from now on stay away from me a fag like you are so shameless. First luring me then going to sleep with other guys" as taehyung pushed him and namjoon looked at him with tears . And jungkook ran to namjoon as he tried to speak to namjoon but namjoon ran away from there. Jungkook looked at taehyung angrily and said "What the hell taehyung!" And taehyung scoffed as he went to kihoon and was gonna punch him but before he could "Stop! The great Kim Taehyung couldn't get the one he love *tch*" and taehyung angrily grabbed kihoon's collar.  "Loser"said kihoon as he pushed taehyung away and went from there.