Ch-7

Namjoon was watching TV with his family while they were eating breakfast. "Jagiya you see now they will kiss" said his mom and his dad said "i know they will say it's an accidental kiss but look at their faces they both are so in love the kiss will be intended" and his mom said "That's right like what are the chances of someone falling on someone with their lips on each other" and his dad said "hmm they are just faking that they hate each other" and Namjoon suddenly shouted "It was not intended" and ran to his room. "Is he mad?" Said namjoon's brother.

---

On the other side

"That kiss was intended , the boy is totally into me" said taehyung as he chuckled and jungkook just gave him a side eye and jin said "oh really wasn't it your first kiss" and taehyung said "yah! It totally wasn't" and jin smirked and said "oh then where was your first kiss?" And taehyung said "uhm none of your business" and jin laughed and then taehyung said "Stop it now let's talk about something important" and jin said "what is important" and taehyung said "Now i know what kind of person namjoon is he is a hypocrite. Who says something means something else" and jin said "so?" And taehyung said " So that means he likes me" and jungkook rolled his eyes and said "leave that first go and apologize to yoongi" and taehyung scoffed and said "He should do that to me or else tell him we won't talk till my death" and jin rolled his eyes.

---

"Yoongi , your fans are saying you all are fighting" said Lia and yoongi said "that was a long time ago" and Lia said "stop this and sort it out , you both are fighting like a children" and yoongi said "when were kids i was the one who used to go and apologize now he is grown up , he should figure it out" and Lia sighed as she said"so will you never talk to him again and you would be ok with that?" And yoongi said "yeah i would be ok with that" and Lia shook her head and yoongi said "what's your plan after graduation?" And Lia said "uhm" and yoongi said "you have everything in your life" and Lia said "i don't want this life i am not happy with it" and yoongi frowned and Lia said "i have something to tell you"

-----

Namjoon wanted to give yoongi his handkercheif back as he went to the terrace but didn't saw him there. He sighed as he went back only to be bumped into jin. "Oh namjoon why were you at the terrace" Said jin and namjoon said "none of your business" and jin smirked and said "but i know you are finding my friend" and namjoon said "how do you know?" And jin said "I know everything well yoongi is not there he is at lia's house you can find him there" and namjoon said "oh?" And jin said " well why are you searching for him" as he smirked and namjoon said "I just have something I have to give him back" and jin said "sure sure" as he went away and namjoon sighed as he went back to attend his class

----

"Stop yoongi" said Lia and yoongi said "are you stupid how can you even think of it?" And Lia said "it's my dream yoongi" and yoongi said "What the fuck is this dream" and Lia said "i have made up the plan to live in Italy and follow my dream" and yoongi said "And what about me?" And Lia sighed as she said "yoongi i feel suffocated here i can't live like this i need to follow my dreams " and yoongi scoffed and said "but the world you are leaving behind has me in it" and Lia grabbed Yoongi's shoulder and said "This is for me and my future yoongi" and yoongi removed lia's hand from his shoulder and went away from there.

The next day

"Lia is so brave to do that"said namjoon as he looked at the news where she is saying she will leave seoul and go live at italy and become a lawyer and hobi nodded his head "She really is brave"said hobi and namjoon said "I wish we all can be like her" and then namjoon heard the flower shop's owner calling him "stop your face time namjoon and now you have the opportunity to date your crush" and namjoon said "what?" And the owner said "yeah, you can date your crush yoongi as she is gone and if you take time someone else will take him away" and namjoon said "No!! He is not my crush" and awkwardly chuckled and the owner said "sure you don't like him but remember my advice now say bye to hobi and come and make this bouquet" and namjoon sighed as he said bye to hobi.