Ch-6

"I am going back I can't say here"said namjoon and jimin said "Ok namjoon nothing will happen stay calm" and namjoon nodded his head as he tried to calm himself. They went inside and saw everyone was just drinking or dancing their heart out. Namjoon sighed he really.... Really hates these types of place. He just wants to stay at his home in his bed and read books. Jimin said "stay calm namjoon ok?" And namjoon nodded his head.

---

Namjoon was just sitting in the corner and then he heard the girls screaming and shouting again and he rolled his eyes. The so called F4 is here.Namjoon scoffed when his eyes met taehyung's eyes. Taehyung looked away as he again started walking.

---

He was sitting in front of the pool while jimin was inside talking to someone, he sighed he wants to go back home as soon as possible. Suddenly he felt someone's hand on his shoulder, he turned around and saw some boys from the uni. "Oh my my you are here?" And namjoon didn't say anything. "Oh you wore a white shirt? This looks plain let me do something on it " said one of the boy as he threw drink at his shirt and namjoon gasped. "Haha now it looks good" said that boy. Namjoon said "what are you doing?" And then the boys said "just making your shirt look great" and then suddenly the boy was hit on his head with a sandal. Namjoon looked at the person who hit the boy and saw Lia. He knows her he has seen her photos in the newspaper. He really likes her personality. "What do you think you are doing" said yoongi who was just beside Lia.

They looked at them and Lia said "are you all stupid why would you ruin someone's shirt" and they didn't said anything. Lia took one drink and poured at them "I hope you would not do it again bastard" and then she looked at namjoon and said "come with me". And there stood taehyung who watched the scene and rolled his eyes.

----

"Uhm I am sorry" said namjoon and Lia smiled and said "Why are you sorry they should be sorry" and namjoon said "thank you" and she smiled and said "it is a first time yoongi has mentioned anyone that's why and he might have feelings for you" and he said "No! How can he have feelings for me and plus you are his girlfriend " And she laughed and said " Me and him? Never and who told you that " and namjoon said "everyone thinks that" and she smiled and said "here, wear this and we are not anything we are just friends" and namjoon laughed awkwardly and said "um" and she said "let's see how you look".  "You look fucking great now let's go downstairs"she said and namjoon sighed as he nodded his head.
----

Taehyung was sitting on the couch until he saw Lia coming downstairs with namjoon. "He looks so good" said jin and taehyung was just watching namjoon, he really looks good. This outfit suits him so much. "Why does his lips look so plumpy" said taehyung to himself

 "Why does his lips look so plumpy" said taehyung to himself

Namjoon wanted the earth to swallow him. "Aghh" and then Namjoon saw yoongi and Lia smiled as she went towards yoongi and namjoon followed her and yoongi said "This suits you" and namjoon awkwardly smiled and Lia said "I know right , he looks so good" and yoongi put his hand in front of namjoon for a dance and namjoon was shocked. When he was gonna give his hand to yoongi. Yoongi was pushed by someone and namjoon gasped and then yoongi looked at Taehyung who pushed him and he said "Yoongi what are you doing? I gave this boy red card and you are again and again helping him What the fuck do you want yoongi?" And Lia said "calm down taehyung" and taehyung pushed Lia away and said "This is not your business don't interfere" and yoongi angrily pushed taehyung and said " fight me Lia has nothing to do with this and clear it with me" and taehyung got up angrily and said "clear it with you? Sure yoongi" and he punched yoongi and yoongi punched him back and namjoon said "STOP IT YOU GUYS!" as he came in between and pushed taehyung away but taehyung grabbed namjoon resulting both of them falling on the ground with namjoon's lips on taehyung's lips.

Namjoon's eyes widened and everyone gasped and taehyung pushed him away and said "y-you! You just kissed me" and namjoon's eyes widened and taehyung looked at everyone and blushed as he got up and ran outside . And namjoon was still on the floor shocked and Jin said to jungkook " Namjoon is more fun than I thought but wait was that taehyung's first kiss?".

And there stood yoongi who was feeling jealous but doesn't know why.

.
.
____________

I hope you all liked it <3