[ 𝐈. ]

❝ 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐄, 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐄 ❞

❝ 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐄, 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐄 ❞

*IT WAS ANOTHER REPETITIVE MORNING FOR HIM

*
IT WAS ANOTHER REPETITIVE MORNING FOR HIM.

yet another day of awaking in the glade followed by eating breakfast. then going off to run into the maze.

that's what life was like for minho. today was probably going to be no different. this was what he had gotten used to in just a year.

he geared up and ate some breakfast before making his way towards the doors. it was no new sight for the boy.

and like every other day he ran into the maze. he'd seen those walls covered by the ivy more than he could count.

minho would make turn after turn looking for
anything new. like always nothing new.

after hours of running he'd sit down and have the lunch frypan had given him. the same old routine.

that was until he saw something running around a corner. he didn't get a good look at the figure since he only saw it from the corner of his eye for a split second.

if it has just turned the corner wouldn't that have meant it passed him...? was it another runner? if so then why were they here?

how did he miss it passing in-front of him? was he exhausted from all the running that he was now hallucinating?

the boy just chalked it up to exhaustion, it's not like anyone could actually be in the maze. there's no way they'd even last a night.

he finished his lunch and continued to run. minho ran down places he had already seems millions of times. like he had expected nothing new, anywhere.

finishing up all he needed to run today he started making his way back to the glade. though he couldn't help but feel as though he was being watched.

sure it could just be the creators, but this felt different. as if someone was actually there with him. though the boy looked around him and there wasn't anyone in sight, not even the other runners.

a chill ran up the boys spine, it really creeped him out. minho decided to just keep going, the doors certainly weren't going to wait for him.

when he reached the safety of the glade he no longer felt as if he was being watched.

was he really that exhausted...?

*

WORD COUNT : 384

WORD COUNT : 384

[ 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐄? - 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐎 ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara