Have courage and be kind

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𓆩♡𓆪 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒶 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑜 𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪 𝐼'𝒹 𝓈𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝑔𝓃𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻𓆩♡𓆪

- 𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘏𝘰𝘣𝘣, 𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘭'𝘴 𝘌𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 - 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝐘/𝐍 got the orders from Aslan to prepare for the approaching war. But with this eternal winter, it made it somewhat difficult. No one wanted to leave their tents as it was too cold. They had no energy to do anything anymore, but she knew she had to do whatever was necessary to be able to stand a chance against the White Witch.

Y/n walked along the field back and forth, passing each tent to have a peak in to see the state of each creature. She was thinking of what to say. What was her approach? Should she speak to each creature herself or as a group? What would she even say? Every possible question was running through her head.

"Princess?" Someone asked from behind, Y/n turned quickly and saw Oreius standing in front of her with a curious look on his face. Oreius was a centaur, half man-half horse. He was a loyal and determined soul. He's always stuck by Aslan and Y/n's side through every win and loss. There was a moment of silence between us both. maybe he knew what was going on, but he didn't want to say it directly.

"Would you like me to gather the troops, Princess?" He asked. Yes, he definitely knew what was going on and knew just the way to help. I smiled and nodded, Oreius turned and galloped in and out of tents, gathering all creatures big and small. Y/n walked towards the stage at the end of the field where Aslan's tent was. As she was waiting patiently for everyone to gather around, she grew more nervous, and her hands started to shake.

"Breathe Y/n, breathe." she told herself and breathed in and out slowly between each breathe she closed her eyes and just imagined the girl that the trees earlier showed her. It gave her hope, everyone was gathered, and Oreius walked up onto the stage and bowed in front of me as did everyone else. Y/n smiled.

"Right, everyone, as you all know, the White Witch is growing stronger everyday-" everyone's heads lowered. Maybe not the best way to start that.

"But, we have found a new hope, a hope of our own." Her mind went blank.

'Oh god, what do I say now.' She thought to herself. She looked around Narnia and remembered all the miles of green fields and beautiful patches of flowers.

"Our land has been taken over. Our land has been lost. Although the snow is beautiful, it's not Narnia. It is our job to get back our Narnia once and for all. " Everyone started cheering, which gave Y/n hope.

"I think we all know of the ancient prophecy. Well, know it has a chance of becoming true. Today, the true daughter of Eve was in the midst of Narnia. Within our grasp, and she will be back as will the others and when they do we have to be prepared. For them. For the true heirs of Narnia. Each and every one of you are capable of magnificent things, I have no doubt, and you need to be able to show them off to not only the heirs but to me. To Aslan. To Oreius. And to each other." 

There was silence for a moment and a moment more. No one seemed to believe her. Everyone's energy was low, and she knew she wasn't gonna get through to everyone with just words.

She turned around to face the mountainside and looked up at the trees above. She knew exactly what to do. Her hands held out in front of her, and the trees started to sway side to side. She swirled her hand around in a circle, and the leaves copied. Her hands travelled back around and onto the field in front of everyone. The pink and purple leaves followed and started to form a circle spinning round and round.

"Show me the daughter of Eve, who was here moments ago," she demanded to the leaves. Everyone looked at her in awe. No one ever really saw her powers in action, Y/n always kept them hidden, even though everyone knew about them, and she didn't like to show off. Until now.

Within seconds, the leaves formed the same silhouette that they showed Y/n in the forest. Everyone stepped back and gasped. She lowered her hands, and the silhouette stayed, and you could hear a faint voice of the girl. She was laughing. One by one, they all grew a smile on their faces. The silhouette walked towards Y/n, and she bowed before the leaves, which made everyone else do the same, and then she motioned her hands to part the leaves. They then returned to their branches.

"Remember these words: Have courage and be kind." Those were her final words. Y/n stepped back and let everyone process what just happened. Suddenly, an abrupt of applause was given, followed by loud cheers.

"You did well, Princess." she jumped and turned around. It was Aslan.

"Aslan, you scared me," she giggled.

"Let's hope it takes more than that to scare you, Princess." Now he was laughing.

Narnia was beginning to feel like home again.

"Have courage and be kind." Y/n looked at Aslan and bowed. He bowed back.

"The true words of Narnia" he stepped back into his tent, and she let out a sigh of relief.

Have courage and be kind.