The Kemono Lancers Are On The Hunt, And Iza Is One Of Them?!

Start from the beginning

"If she did, that's her problem. She's better dead than alive to us, anyways." The white haired male muttered, wrapping his arms around the fairy male that was on his lap, resting his chin on the blond's hair. His pure grey pupils stare in a vacant space as he silently enjoys the his boyfriend's small body. He wears a pale orange Yukata that is lazily draped over his shoulder, which means the slightest harsh movement will cost his entire top clothing to fall down. He also wears baggy pants, but his are held up by a thick rope that's tied to his hips. As for shoe wear, he wears geta with all three teeth underneath.

 As for shoe wear, he wears geta with all three teeth underneath

"Aww, don't be like that, Kokkaku. I'm sure she will come back with wonderful results, darling." A pink haired woman said, filing her nails. She didn't seem to care much about the subject of Iza's accomplishment, but she still showed her fake support for her. The pink haired woman eyes sparkled a light blue color naturally, making it look like the galaxy itself was in her vision. She wore a pink kimono that had floral patterns all around it. As far as accessories go, she had a cherry blossoms hairpin in her hair and even had little sparkling cherry blossoms clipped in random strands of her hair.

 As far as accessories go, she had a cherry blossoms hairpin in her hair and even had little sparkling cherry blossoms clipped in random strands of her hair

"Wow, Hana. I've seen you have more ill faith in a Scorpion Beast. She's not here, so why don't you be honest with yourself." The snake man chuckled kindly.

"I wouldn't recommend that, Kyojin. Hana can get very mean. I know from experience." The fairy teenager said with a slight shiver.

"It's your own fault, Yōsei." Kokkaku muttered.

"I know that already!!" Yōsei yelled, embarrassed that he's being brought back to traumatic memories.

"FINISHED!!" A person yelled, drawing everyone's attention from the matter at hand. They all turned their head to a sky blue haired male who had three canvases floating around. His hair was uniquely cloud-like. Its wavy, and looked like he had condensed air laying on his head. It looks extremely soft, but no one has ever bothered to touch, except for Yōsei. But the fairy refuses to reveal. He wore an cutout, white patchwork, long sleeve triangle bodysuit, and his pants were also white with a few design holes in it, being held on his hips by a black belt.