33. YOU ARE A KILLER

Start from the beginning

-"I'm sorry Jaan."

-"Nope. I don't want sorry I want promise that you will care about your safety and will not make decisions in haste and anger."

I hold her hand and kissed her knuckles.

-"I promise."

Then we both sat back in car and I started driving towards my another restaurant while holding her hand. We had our food then we came home.

AT NIGHT

We both were sitting on couch, she was eating chips and watching a movie. Avengers : Age of Ultron. Did I forget to mention that Zoya is a huge fan of Avengers? She was fangirling over Chris Hemsworth/Thor, calling her with cute names like 'Thori' 'My Chrisi' and were drooling over his muscles and abs.

How can she drool over other man when the hottest one who is her husband is sitting beside her? I agree that Chris Hemsworth has very nice body but I'm no less than him.

I AM GETTING JEALOUS!

Then suddenly I remember how she was making faces while telling me about Ms Ruby's phone call. Actually Miss Ruby is my private investigator and that day she messaged be like that because I told her to collect information and photos of my Jaan when she was in school. And she was teasing me saying that the cold, arrogant CEO is smitten by his wife's love.

-"Jaan?"

-"Hmm."

-"You were scared in car, right?"

-"No. I was enjoying." She said sarcastically.

-"But you know girls love it when I drives fast." She looked at me immediately.

-"Oh really?"

-"Hmm. I remember how Ruby was enjoying and telling me to drive faster."

-"Ruby?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

-"She is a friend of mine."

-"But I've heard that Roshni Di was the only female friend of yours."

-"You're right but Ruby is also like a good friend of mine."

-"Oh! Good friend!" She said gritting her teeths. I think my plan is working.

-"She is very beautiful, intelligent and hot also."

-"It's nice........ I'm going to study."

She crumbled the pack of chips and moved upstairs. When I heard the sound of door closing I started laughing.

Oh gosh! I made her jealous. I should go and check on her.

I went upstairs and her rooms door was slightly open. She was wandering here and there arranging her books.

-"......the hell was that! How can he do that? How dare he? What was he saying...? Ha!! Ruby was saying him to drive faster and she was enjoying a lot.
She is a duffer, a fool that stupid girl. Doesn't she know that driving car fast is dangerous? I don't care about her, she can go and drive car at speed more than the speed of Panthera pardus, I don't care!
But my Faisal..... What if my Faisal got in an accident or he got hurt because of driving fast?! She can go and sit in car with anyone but I have only one Faisal in my life. That mad insane crackhead silly stupid fool girl!!"

She put her bag on the table with a bang and continued

"And what else that hot husband of mine was saying...... Ruby is a good friend of mine.
Friend my foot!!
'She is very beautiful, intelligent and hot also.'
Yes......She can be beautiful and intelligent also. I'm a dumbo right? I am not intelligent. I have got admission in this prestigious college because of my parent's money. My parents are millionaires right?
And I'm not beautiful I know that. I know that I'm not beautiful, I know that I'm not hot. She can be very hot because she is older than me. I can't be like her. I'm not a women. I'm just a girl. I'm not hot, not beautiful. I'm just an 18 year old girl."