Chapter Thirteen

Dominick's POV
Thursday Morning at Condo

I wake up right before my alarm goes off. I quickly shut it off and take a shower before I need to leave for my meeting. Nate and Garrett are sound asleep which I am glad for. They need to rest because I know they stayed up late last night. I text Mike to see if he's ready and head outside. He is already waiting for me.

Dominick: Good morning Mike, would you like to stop for coffee on the way to the meeting?
Mike: Sure, any place in particular?
Dominick: Starbucks is fine, that way we can just go through the drive thru. Get whatever you want. I would like a large black coffee and some banana bread.
Mike: Okay, will do.

We get to Starbucks and then head to the meeting location. It is just in an office building. We park and I head inside. Mike will head back to the condo to hang out with the boys until he needs to pick me up. Let's get this over with.

Nate's POV
I wake up and check my phone. Wow it's already 11am. We slept for 10 hours! I gently wake up Garrett and carry him to the bathroom. He is still sucking his paci trying to wake up. His hair is sticking up all over. I think it will be time for a haircut soon.

Nate: Good morning sleepy head. How did you sleep?

He gives me a thumbs up and takes his paci out.

Garrett: Mm I'm good, just trying to wake up. What time is it?
Nate: Around 11, we slept for a long time. Daddy will be done with his meeting and back home in an hour and a half.

The shocked look on his face makes me laugh. What a cutie.

Garrett: Daddy be back soon?
Nate: Yes sweetheart. Are you ready to see him already?

He just blushes and hides his face in my chest. He nods his head yes in the process.

Nate: Let's get you clean and then we can find something to eat. How does that sound?
Garrett: Good dada, tank you.

I kiss his head and put both of us into the shower. I wash him and his hair first before cleaning myself with little Garrett's help. We get out and I attempt to find outfits for both of us today.

Nate: We don't have time to swim before daddy gets home, so we will just get ready for shopping instead. We can swim tomorrow.
Garrett: Aww man, but I wanted to swim today.
Nate: I'm sorry buddy, but we slept too late. No pouting please or you won't like the consequences. I need you to be a good boy for dada.
Garrett: okay dada, what do I wear today?
Nate: Here you go love, do you need my help?
Garrett: Yes please.

 Garrett: okay dada, what do I wear today? Nate: Here you go love, do you need my help? Garrett: Yes please

Garrett's outfit ^