Yoongi: Really want to die that fast huh?

Y/N: Why are you back?

You said looking away....

Y/N: You left me remember?

Yoongi: I left you now I'm back.

Y/N: Why? You thought I would runaway?

Yoongi: Kitten, you wouldn't want to run away from me.

You glared at him and crossed your arms over your chest....

Yoongi: Get in.

Y/N: No.

Yoongi: Listen while I'm being nice, Y/N and get. In.

Y/N: You wanted to make my life a living hell then why didn't you hit me with your car when you had the chance and ended it? Why did you stop? I want to die. Why didn't you hit me why?

You cried out while hitting him with your tiny fists which you knew that it didn't hurt him. He was much more stronger than you were.

Y/N: Why didn't you kill me-?

You got cut off when you got pulled by a hard grip and felt a pair of soft lips against yours making your eyes go wide.

Yoongi gripped your hand and pulled you by your nape towards him crashing his lips against your soft and sweet one. You froze while he continued to kiss you hard yet aggressively. He tasted like mint and coffee while you tasted like sweet fruits.

Yoongi's grip on your nape was tight and firm. He swiped his tongue dominantly on your lips to get access but you remained frozen not knowing what to do. You heard him groan when he couldn't achieve what he wanted. He let go of your hand and grabbed your hips, pulling you closer to him. You could feel his hard c0ck pressed against you between your legs. Yoongi's hand travelled to you a$$ and gave it a squeeze, making you gasp. Taking the opportunity, he slid his tongue inside your mouth and tasted each and every inch of your mouth.

Yoongi: You don't decide how you're gonna die. I do! I'll kill you whenever I want to and however I want to, Kitten.

You raised your hands to push him...

But instead you grabbed his collar and pulled him closer too. You could feel his smirk the moment you did that...

Y/N: *in mind: Why am I not pushing him? This isn't right. He hates me. I hate him. But I don't know why it felt right kissing him even if it shouldn't.*

Yoongi's hand slid under your skirt and travelled to your clothed cl!t which was wet just for him. Yoongi smirked between the kiss and sensationally rubbed his middle finger against your clothed cl!t at a slow pace making you gasp loudly as your grip tightened, making you want more of him.

Yoongi: So fvcking wet for someone you hate huh, Kitten?

He said in between the kiss and fastened his pace making your body numb. You hated yourself for feeling good under his touch. You felt disgusted as much as you wanted more of it.

Yoongi broke the kiss and looked at you. His hand still doing its job while the other held you in a firm grip so that you don't fall. The water droplets dripping from your hair while your lips were slightly apart, eyes closed from all that torturing pleasure you were getting, making Yoongi wanting to bend you over the car and fvck you right in the rain and on the road...

Yoongi: Tell me, Kitten...Who in this world is allowed to make you feel like this? Your sweet pu$$y dripping and begging for my c0ck to claim it. Answer me, Kitten.

Y/N: N... No....

Yoongi: *scoffs* Stubborn eh?

He said in his deep tone while slowing his pace making you groan and glare at him just to see him smirking at you.

Yoongi: You have to earn it, Kitten. Tell me the word.

You desperately tried to move your hips on his finger but he cupped your pu$$y instead...

Y/N: P-plz...

Yoongi: Plz what, Kitten?

Y/N: Only you can make me feel like this.

Yoongi smirked in victory and attached his lips with yours one last time while fastening his pace....

Yoongi: That's right. Only me.

He said and broke the kiss and removed his hand from your skirt as you panted heavily. Yoongi let go off you and you looked at him, noticing how hot he was looking all wet in the rain.

Yoongi: Get in the car, Kitten.

He said and turned around, making his way towards the door. He stopped and looked at you who was limp walking towards the door. Yoongi frowned and looked at your leg finally noticing your bruised ankle. Without saying anything he went towards your side and opened the door and picked you up in a bridal style, making you wrap your arms around his neck. He made you sit on the car and helped you buckle up your seat belt and went to the drivers seat.

Time skips....

When you reached home, the rain finally stopped. Yoongi parked the car and got out. You opened the door and tried to step out of the car but stopped when Yoongi came towards you and helped you stand up....

You were about to walk but got lifted up by Yoongi who threw you on his shoulder, making you wiggle under his grip.

Y/N: Yah! I can walk. Put me down!

Yoongi: Oh yeah? So you hurt yourself more?

Y/N: My ankle is only bruised. That doesn't mean I can't walk. Put me down.

Yoongi: Stop trying to free yourself or else I'll spank you on your beautifully shaped butt cheek.

To be continued....