sleep & death analogous

I flinched in my sleep when someone vigorously opened the door, my feet turn cold I sat on the bed without wasting any time, Trying to adjust my blurry vision.

He enter inside the room screeching " Why the fuck you're still in bed . " I breath heavily my heart was pounding inside the ribs like he'll come out at any time it's nothing new though I still get panic in environment like this . " I slept late last night " I told him, he scoffs
" Do you think i fucking care . " I didn't flinch nor I spoke, I only stare in his grey orbs which were having have green shade inside them " of course not though I also don't care " I shrugs his eyes flicker black he fist his fingers while gritting his teeths " you fucking park Jimin better know your limits" he growled " I know what my limit is alpha wang " I said without having any emotions .

" you better don't get on my nerves peace of shit " he said looking pissed of , his dark aura was making me scared to dead however I'm not weak " I cannot"

I was standing right infront of wang while staring back in his dark orbs . he Strangulate my neck brutally while pining me to the wall, I gasps his rough grip on my neck was making me feel suffocating, I was inability to speak I tried to free my self however his dominated aura keep increasing which was making me weak under him . I again tried to push him though his grip around my neck become stronger than before I was feeling breathless while my eyes were watery .

My Vision started to become blurry I can feel my face becoming red because the leak of oxygen the suffocating feeling was increasing second by second, however I felt relief conceiving this would be my last day, wang loosen his grip around my neck which cause me to gasps for oxygen while falling on the floor coughing ineptly , massively breathing the air to fill my lungs tears were flowing down on uncontrollably . My fingers were caressing my neck it was hurting me to even breath .

" tsk tsk , such a pathetic omega can't even protect his self . " He chuckled I wasn't in the condition to say anything anyways he is right I'm pathetic tears were falling non-stop just tried to breath normally .
" better be in your limits omega " he scowl darkly ,
" today you only get choked by my hands next time it can get worsen . " His eyes flicker black

I didn't said anything I just glared to wang with fire in my eyes only I know how much I hate him even hate word is small . " hide all these buries and come out in 5 minutes " he ordered and left the room . Somehow with a lot to difficulties I manage to stand up, Help of the wall I manage to walked toward bathroom .

I stand infront of the mirror staring my miserable self, seeing the finger mark print on my neck still giving me the feeling of getting choke it was making me feel suffocating , everyday I woke up the only thing come up my mind is running away from this prison which people usually call castle,

That's how my ordinary mornings are only wake up to wish to be dead, and if sleeping is half dead why don't we die permanently after sleeping , if after sleeping our soul left us why don't he left us fully , don't he get tried living the same everyday,

I took a warm bath with these thoughts running in my head my neck was still hurting because of alpha Wang I wish I would able to run I let out a sigh while walking outside from the bathroom I stand infront of the wardrobe dropping the bathrobe .

I choose purple hanbok after I was done wearing hanbok , I walked toward dressing table and stare my reflection through mirror I took the comb and started to brush my silver silky hair, seeing my reflection making me hate me the bruises was making me disgusting putting make up on the bruises I Left the room .

Only I'm aware of how I'm living everyday in this castle , I prayed to moon goddess every night before sleeping to take my life though everytime I ended up seeing another dawn ended up hearing birds chirps again, ended up being disappointed