The Final Showdown

Start from the beginning

She wrapped her arms around my waist and held on for dear life, "I know." She hesitated and traced her tiny fingers across my lip, "But I can be possessive too, right?"

I swear on life if this wasn't for Sang's peace of mind, we would end up in this bathroom for hours. Alone. No lights. Possibly an extreme lack of clothing. There is going to be a race for a cold shower tonight I already know.

"Of course, you can sunshine. C'mon let's go," I replied, holding out my hand. She slipped her tiny hand in mine and we snuck quietly from the bathroom. As planned Jade was trying to convince North, she could give the best lap dance in all of Ashley Walters.

*North*

There are a myriad of words I can use to describe this...thing. Desperate is near the top of the list. One of those bimbos put the idea in Jade's head that she should give me a present for scoring the winning touchdown. It was perhaps the most awkward, revolting, thirsty showcase of the depravity of the female gender for men with large biceps and bulging muscles (if I do say so myself) I have ever had the catastrophic misfortune of witnessing. She was gyrating to the music in my lap bent over so her pink lace thong was in my face in an attempt to generate some kind of reaction in my lower half. Too bad I was so sickened it would take all the demons in hell to have any kind of reaction to her. I glanced at Silas who had turned around to avoid my gaze so he wouldn't double over hysterical laughing.

I was so relieved to see Luke's head full of blond hair I could have kissed him. Actually I take that back I wasn't that happy to see him. Sang baby came into view not moments later. I grimaced at her sour expression. She had her arms crossed under her breasts and was scowling. Silas threw an arm over her shoulder immediately sensing her discomfort.

"Aggele mou, I thought you were still outside," he replied, kissing her forehead lightly. Luke nodded discretely, whipping out his phone to text Kota and Nathan. We brought Gabriel and Vic along to provide a distraction. All of us together at once would raise automatic suspicion. Victor had enough experience mingling with crowds to stay busy for the evening while Gabe kept an eye out if one of the cheerleaders attempted to tip off Jade. Luke stayed with Sang in case any of these creeps tried to corner her. With her high waisted jeans emphasizing her slim waist and the scoop neck t-shirt showing just enough cleavage to send a man into a feeding frenzy, it was a possibility.

Jade was entirely predictable. Once Sang arrived with Luke she wiggled her butt in my face attempting to do some ridiculous movement popping thing. Twerking, yes that's what it is. Fuck this, I'm about to gag. I pushed her away from me promptly and stood up. She stumbled and fell flat on her face. Oops.

*Sang*

My jealousy was bubbling over. How dare she grind on North like that? Okay, I finally understand why he gets so furious. I could see her bright pink thong sticking up out of her jeans and the crack of her butt along with it. When North jumped up sending her sprawling to the floor I cackled probably a little louder than I should have. I was going to have to spank myself before the night was over for all the sinister thoughts floating in my head.

"Oh you think you can do it better?" she hissed, standing to her feet, "Oh right you have two of your boyfriends here. I guess they would object."

"Si, you're going to let your girl give your best dude a lap dance?" one of the players asked, smacking him on the back.

Silas shrugged, "I trust aggele mou and North. Why would there be a problem? There is only one person in this room I have an issue with," he replied, crossly. Jade tossed her brunette locks over her shoulder and stormed to the opposite end of the room visibly infuriated.