25

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐🦅𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚,𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚————-Von Still Wasnt Home even after saint said his time was up and he was welcome back, they still kept in contact though, no matter what

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
🦅
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚,𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
————-
Von Still Wasnt Home even after saint said his time was up and he was welcome back, they still kept in contact though, no matter what.

At The Moment Saint Was on live. Delilah was also here upstairs with Kulture probably playing Candy Crush on her phone as she grew a new addiction.

"hey yall" saint smiled the views started flowing in and comments went by like wildfire

—-
toosii2x✔️: is det saint armanii?????

kingvonfrmdao✔️: lemme join dis bih

vonlovessaint: favv 😍😩, time to screen record

ngganamejune: wassup yo fine ass.

lildurk✔️: bald headed ass

alexdadon: 🫶🏼😩
——
"first of all im not bald lil durk, i got more hair then you pussy" she laughed accepting von to the live. Von was all in the camera once it connected. She smiled looking at him.

"wassup" von answered smiling while setting his phone up. "hey baby" she replied all smiles. "you look pretty wit det ginga hair, look like ah mermaid ah sum shit" von spoke rubbing his hands together.

Saint chuckled "Thank you" while rubbing her eye. "You got yo nails and shit done too? Lemme see em" von mentioned. Saint put her hands up to the camera showcasing the black and red nails with a Vivienne Westwood Charm.

"awn shit, dem mothafuckas long as hell" he spoke smoothly. saint laughed walking to the other side of the counter with her phone .

"saint she sleep" deliah spoke walking down the steps. "oh okay, she finish everything?" saint asked fixing her top. Delilah nodded.

"That girl be so hungry" Delilah added. Saint started laughing. "i missed yo laugh mama, you just made my day" Von told her. Delilah awwed.

"awn, you so sweet" saint smiled. Delilah put the bottle down walking back upstairs "ima be home soon, we got some makin up ta do, some fuckin and suckin, some that good toe curlin shit too not no soft shit" von told her.

Saint covered her mouth. "Oh my god baby you crazyyy"'she chuckled.
——
lildurk✔️:🤨🤨 wtf

indiaroyale✔️:👣 pt 2

vonlovessaint: im tryna see whats THATS like ✊🏽✊🏽

mickeyfromnc: finna do the same ta ma girl tonight

jamestlfrmjackson: saint laugh the type of laugh ta get you through a nut 🥜
———
"Their is not going to be to Kulture Part 2, this was a 1 time thing" saint spoke side eyeing the camera "stah playin, you know you told me ta fill det ass up" von squinted.

"von why are yoh letting everybody know our business, specially THAT business,oou i cant wait to see you, you need an ass whoopin" she inquired. "What id i ca jus smack you in yo face and be like boom" von spoke letting a elastic hit the camera.