4

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

𝟏𝟏 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
🦅

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
——-

"hey yall" Saint spoke to the instagram live

"hey yall" Saint spoke to the instagram live. Von slept in her lap, as they were the only two people home, Over the past couple of days, Saint And Von grew their bond and started dating, despite durk constantly saying how he didnt want bon datjng Saint it wassomething only  they knew , and willow.

he turned side ways drool running down her thigh. she made a ew face. She Tried to mute herself on the live. "baby ew" she frowned slowly sliding her leg out his grasp. "stop, whea you goin?, im tired " he mumbled with his eyes still closed .

"i know baby im sorry, your sleepy ass drooling all on me though" she mumbled wiping her leg.he groaned turning his body around climbing on her laying his head in the crook of her neck.

"you lucky its not that hot today, or else you not about to be all up on me like this" she chuckled. he kissed the crook of her neck rubbing up the sides of her body.

She rubbed his back picking her phone up being careful of what she showed. "how yall been?" she asked.

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟎𝟗: 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐝 😍

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟎𝟎: 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫 🤨

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟖𝟖: 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤
-
She chuckled at the comments. von breaths were cold on her neck. "lemme get off here" she said before ending the live. von looked up at her scrolling through her phone.

"Mama" he mumbled. she turned her phone off  "yes" she replied. "you luh me?" He asked. Saint smiled. "yess dayvon, i do" he nodded grabbing his phone off the nightstand rolling off her.

Her phone ringed at she sat up. "hello" she answered FaceTime call. "hey girl what you doing?" Ari asked. "girl not shit, bored as hell" Saint replied. "you want me to scoop you? i got india with me right now" ari inquired

"Please doo" She mumbled. Von mouthed 'who that?' "Alright girl be there in ten" ari smiled. "okay ari love you" she said von nodded. "Much more" Ari said before ending the call.

"Where yall goin?" von asked. "you just heard the call. I dont know what type of timing there on" she mumbled fixing her lashes before standing up. Von sighed dramatically following her into the bathroom.

"You Neva' wanna hang out wit a nigga" von mugged. "von don't start cause i be with you whenever i can" she told him. He squinted "so we lyin now?" He asked.

She groaned. "why you wanna argue, and what is there to lie about?" She asked changing her nose rings. "We not arguin we communicatin'" he told her. "ok answere my other question" saint said walking out the bathroom. Von waved her off.

"Exactly" she said putting her rick owens on. "aight armani you got it" he said sitting next to her.. "already had it" she mumbled. he side eyed her as she got up grabbing her bag.

She walked out the room and von followed behind her. Saint jogged down the steps with him right behind her. She slipped her phone in the Chanel purse grabbing her keys.

Von pulled her arm. "cuh'mere saint" he spoke. "Movveeee" she dragged. he pulled her body into his. she gave in just standing there. "my bad , aint nobody tryna argue witchu" he mumbled.

She nodded. "you good, dont do that though" saint mumbled. He nodded. She pulled away from his chest looking up puckering her lips as she heard music in the driveway.

Von looked down kissing her lips multiple times. Not realizing Durk And India Had Camera's Everywhere. "i luh you mama im sorry" Von murmured. "I love you too, ill be back at six" she said.

He nodded. "Call me if anybody fuckin witchu, ima pull up" von retorted. She laughed "ok boo thank you" , india sent her text letting her know they were outside.

"aight dont do sum i wont like" he told her. "who you think i am," she spoke walking out the door. von laughed closing the door making sure she made it to the car.

Saint Walked back in the house doing a dance at 5:30. At This Time Everyone Was In The House. She heard arguing and ran to see who it was. Von And durk were arguing. "whats the problem?" Saint asked.

"saint so wassup witchu? Youn listen i said Not to fuck wit von and des what you did" durk said. "what?" She asked "there cameras all around this mothafucka" durk said.

"kinda giving 14 cameras" ari mumbled. Herb shushed her. "Ok first of all lets get this straight" saint walked in. "Hey sinner" booka said eating some chips. She waved at everyone.

"saint i don-" durk started "shut the fuck up" she cut him off taking everyone aback. "First of all , i am age 25 years old became a adult 8 years ago, so im not hearing shit about who i can or can't fuck with, second of all i definitely dont want to hear shit from you , the way i had to snap your ass in sense, third of all when i was messing with old boy, where the fuck was this energy ? " she said. everyone was still in shock. "damn durk she cleared yo ass" booka said before laughing.

von looked away trying not to laugh. "you ain neva tell me about old boy" durk mugged. "I did nigga, i did multiple times, you know im not like that derrick, you know me better than anybody else dont play like that" she shouted growing irritated.

he deep down knew she was right , but in this case he was not admitting it. " aight-" he started. "you know what, you got ittttt" she dragged picking her purse back up. "whatchu mean?" Booka asked. "im going back to Chicago" saint said walking away.

"You ain goin by yoself?" Herb said. "Yall right , von coming with me" she said walking up the steps. Everyone looked at von. He looked around before putting his hand on his belt and raising his arm in the air before swaying his hips.

Everyone except durk laughed. "Von get out my face nigga on dave" durk mumbled. "nigga wassup whatchu wan do, you heard what she said, you not stoppin shit" von replied stopping his dance. "Yeah aiight" durk responded.

"yeah aight cho' ass ta clean yo ass nigga" von snapped back. "This MIGHT be blueface" booka pointed. herb busted out laughing. Von shook his head walking upstairs.

LMFAOOO