14

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗🦅𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚,𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚————-

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
🦅
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚,𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
————-

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗🦅𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚,𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚————-

——

Saint Walked in the building with von behind her. "hey" she smiled at production. She got invited to the lip service and she decided to take it because she handt done a interview since she was 22 so she wanted to get back into it.

Von sat behind the cameras on a stool watching He sit down on a couch. A Nice 15 minutes later the cameras started rolling. Saint crossed her legs blowing a kiss at von who was staring at her.

"hey yall im angela yee" angela started. "andrea drea" a darkskin woman spoke "and im loreal" an lightskin woman added. "and welcome back to the lip service today we are here with-" angela started

"Saint Armani" Saint smiled. "And usually we Would started this show off with a segment called full disclosure but we heard your on a tight schedule so we are going to skip that" angela spoke as saint nodded.

"so we were talking about your attitude" angela spoke. Saint nodded. "cause multiple times fans have said that whenever they see you in public your always mugging or whatever" she added. Saint laughed.
"no im actually mean but like, not to fans thats just my natrual resting face, i be walking around the house like that they be like 'damn who made saint mad today' " Saint told them.

Loreal laughed. "ok so we were talking about this over on the breakfast club, this article Read that men with beards have smaller testicles" angela spoke bouncing her leg.

Saint made a face. "What?" She laughed. "They done all these studies right And it was proven" loreal said. saint laughed shaking her head.

"that's crazy" she added. "but you have a boyfriend through , who happened to have a beard" angela added. Saint nodded and they all stared at her.

"oh no, with him thats false information" saint retorted. the girls laughed. "So alot of the guys in the room are scared because does ball size matter" angela asked. Saint covered her mouth.