Chapter 14: Honeymoon

Start from the beginning

I looked down unable to answer his absurd question when my stomach rumble loudly. I bit my lips in embarrassment but heard a low chuckle above me. Rising my head up I find Adi laughing genuinely for the first time only in my presence, there is no pretence, no acting, he is actually smiling. Unknowingly a smile spread at my lips seeing him like that and my heart take a flip of joy. He stops smiling said,

"You must be hungry, go freshen up I'll order some food." He said and leave the room. I can't believe Adi just smiled and talk to me normally, did he really change or it's just his acting? But why does he act? there is no one here. Maybe I'm thinking too much, he must be in good mood so he acts accordingly.

I opened my bag to take out my cloths and grabbing my things I went in the bathroom. The bathroom is as huge as my room with a jacuzzi and separated glass shower booth. The wall is made of glass and I wonder if anyone could see me here taking shower through the glass. I shake my head at this childish thought and take off my cloths to take a shower. The selves are occupied with many branded shampoos and bodywashes, and I'm gladly rubbed those aromatic substances in my skin. After a long relaxing shower I dried myself with the soft towels in the rack and dressed up in a simple pink tank top and white shorts.

I came out of bathroom and immediately the smell of food hit my senses and as a response my stomach again started to growl. My feet led me towards the dinning area from where the divine smell of food came and I caught Adi is sitting in one of the chair while scrolling through his phone boringly. Sensing my presence his eyes fell upon me and he did a quick scan to my outfit before met my eyes.

"Come and have some." He said sweetly increasing my suspicion. I slowly stepped forward towards the table and sit to the furthest chair from him. He served himself some of the dishes and dive in them totally ignoring my presence. I looked at all the exotic dishes spread all over the table and a little confused what to eat. My mouth watered at the thought of tasting such local delicacies.

"Try the prawn, it's really delicious." I looked at him and nodded at his suggestion. I took a small portion of the prawn dish along with some rice and took a spoon full in my mouth. My eyes closed and an satisfied moan left my mouth at the taste of that foreign dish. My eyes shot open as I realised I must be sounds terrible and glancing at Adi I'm sure of my doubt. He looked dead serious and I gulped down the food without even chewing properly to hurry and apologies. After some moments he brust into laughter and I frowned at his alien behaviour.

"You look so funny." He commented as taking a bite of his food. I didn't say anything further just try to gulping down my food as silent as possible. After finishing he told me to left the plates there the hotel staff will collect them. I didn't know why he acting so weirdly, it gave me some sort of anxiety. I didn't know how to react as my natural reaction towards him is scared away but this new him gave me all sort of giddiness and I acts childish.

I'm even scared to started any small talks with him, he is so unpredictable I'm afraid I spoiled his mood by saying something inappropriate. On the other hand he seems much more relaxed as if he didn't threatened me to death some days ago and promised to turned my life a living hell. What a bipolar personality he got.

My inner adventurer is dying to explore the foreign country as it's one in a lifetime opportunity for me to travel in such amazing city. But I better know not to share my desire because it's hard to imagine Adi would listen to any of my requests but considering his good mood should I asked him to go out? But he seems a bit busy as he didn't utter a single word since the lunch and engrossed totally into his laptop.

I sprawled on the couch the whole afternoon in hope that he might came out of the bedroom and offer me a quick sight seen but that never happened and I didn't realise when I drifted off to sleep.