She handed me my schedule and stood up then walked away making me roll my eyes. I walked out to see Luca and Nico glaring at me.

"The hell are you two glaring at? Huh? because I know it's not me." I said glaring back at them.

"Let us see your schedule." Luca said holding out a hand and I handed him my schedule.

"Lucie bear." A squeaky voice said making me turn my head to see a girl with barely anything on.

"Brittany how many damn times do I gotta tell you that I'm not interested in you." Luca said coldly to the girl but she kept going.

"Lucie, I know you like me, or is it because of this bitch?" The girl asked looking at me.

"Easy, this bitch can kill you in a heartbeat." I said glaring at the girl who dared to call me a bitch.

"Do you know who I am?" She asked while trying to glare at me but she just looked constipated.

"No, and I don't wanna know who you are and bitch I'm not into Incest bitch." I said as I took my schedule from Luca and went to go find my locker.

Once I found my locker a girl came up to me with a huge smile on her face. "Hi, Aurora Smith." The girl said making me smirk.

"Yaszy Romano." I said making her smile.

"Oh boy, not another one." She said sarcastically which made me chuckle.

"Yeah, but I'm the trouble one out of all of them." I said making her laugh.

"We're going to be awesome best friends." She said making me smile.

"Can I see your schedule?" Aurora said holding her hand out and I handed her my schedule.

"We have first, and fifth periods together." She said making me send her a small smile.

Luca and Nico walked over to us with Giovanni following behind them and Luca leaned against my locker making me smirk at him. "Who was that girl lucie bear?" I asked making him glare at me.

"Her name is Brittany Goldbach, her dad is the principal of this school." Luca said making me scoff.

"If she keeps talking the way she does, then Dark Angel might have to come out to play." I smirked at Luca who was smirking along with me.

Nico smirked and then Giovanni did as well. "That bitch needs to go." Aurora said out of disgust making me chuckle.

The bell rang and we walked to the first period together since we all have the same class except Giovanni. We walked into the classroom and I sat beside Aurora while Luca and Nico sat behind us.

"This class is going to be lit." Nico said making us all laugh.

The teacher walked in and the late bell rang. "Look at that Sorella, you're not late." Luca said making me turn to glare at him.

"Just wait until I ditch next period." I smirked at Luca which made him and Nico glare at me.

"You are not ditching on your first day of school." Luca said making me scoff.

The teacher started talking and mentioned how there was a new student. "Can I have Yaszy Gordon stand up please?" The teacher said making my blood boil at the last name.

I didn't bother standing and just glared at the teacher. "It's not Gordon it's Romano." Luca says making the teachers' face change into fear.

"Another one, great." She mumbled but we still heard her.

I stood up making Aurora smirk. "Is that going to be a problem?" I asked coldly.

"N-no, that's not going to be a problem." She started stuttering making a smirk form on my face.

I sat down and Luca patted my head making me glare at him. She turned around and started teaching the class.

"No one has every made her this afraid before, Jesus Christ girl are you sure you're not an demon disguise as an angel." Aurora said making me chuckle.

"If I was everyone would be dead by now." I said seriously making her eyes widen and she turned to look at the teacher.

A smirk formed on my face and I felt Luca tap my shoulder. "You're going to traumatize her." Luca said making me chuckle.

"That's the point, Fratello." I said making Luca scoff from behind me.

"Drop it down a couple levels, Sorella." Luca said making me shake my head at how dramatic he's being.

"Aurora, I hope you know I was only messing around." I whispered to Aurora who looked at me confused.

"Girl I thought you were being serious. I was over here thinking my life was going to end at any time." She said making me roll my eyes and turn my attention back to the teacher who was walking back and forth while reading from a book.

"No, I wasn't being serious. Rora, you really think I would kill a school full of kids who are innocent? I'm not that cold hearted, damn." I said making her giggle quietly.

"Well you are an Romano, and they're in the Mafia. I think they're pretty cold hearted." She said making me let out a short laugh then shook my head.

"Damn, so I'm heartless now as well. Where do I find a heart?" I said making her laugh and then cover her mouth from laughing to loud.

I heard Luca chuckle from behind us making me turn to see him with a smirk on his face. "We are pretty heartless, Sorella. She's not lying there." Luca said which made Aurora turn around.

"Are you heartless?" Aurora asked Luca who looked at her like she was stupid.

"You asked me this the first day you met me, Auro. Jesus, I think you need to get your memory checked." Luca said making Aurora gasp then place a hand over her chest, pretending to be hurt by what Luca said.

The class ended and the bell rang making us all stand up from our seats.