𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 - 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.

"go upstairs and wash up. i'm gonna make you something to eat." i say, he nods and walked upstairs.

i went to the kitchen and made him a bowl of ramen, he just had to eat something. his face was so skinny and pale. he wasn't taking care of himself and it hurt me.

i went upstairs with the bowl, niki was shirtless as his hair dripped wet.. "shit-" i say and stumbled back in the hallway,

i heard him chuckle and seconds later the door opened, "you're okay princess~" he smiled, i felt my face getting hot so i just shoved the bowl at him.

"thanks." he nod, he sat down on his bed and swirled the chopsticks around, "eat niki. please? just a little." i sigh, he put a couple noodles up and slurped them,

"im sorry im not taking care of myself. i just cant accept the fact that we won't be with each other. and i'll be stuck with chae." he scoffed,

"yeah me too. but we gotta take care of ourselves." i shake my head, he smiled and patted beside him, i crawled over and sat down,

"thank you for being there for me. even on bad terms." he chuckled and rubbed my arm, "no problem." i smiled softly, he kissed my nose and continued to eat.

-

i was scrolling on my phone, i forgot i was at nikis house, i looked over and he was sleeping, his bowl was empty on the night stand, and he slept with his neck against the wall.

"niki, move down.." i shake him lightly, i didn't want his neck sore, he sat up and looked around confused, his pretty eyes slightly open, before laying down fully and i smiled softly, he looked so peaceful.

i took a picture on my phone and giggled quietly, i put the cover over him and grabbed my things, i kissed his forehead and left his room.

i had to get home so my mom wouldn't think anything. i didn't want too. but i didn't have a choice.

-
I loaded the last box outside. before i left i quickly took one last look at my room. "memories." i whispered. i was gonna miss this room.

"kay! let's go! we've gotta meet niki remember!" i heard my mom yell, i snapped out of my thoughts and quickly carried the box downstairs.

"got your flat iron, chargers, blankets, everything yeah?" my mom asked for the fourth time as i put the box in the trunk,

"yes mom. i've also got my makeup, cleaning supplies and my favorite teddy bear." i laughed, she smiled and patted my shoulder, "okay. let's go!" she says and we got in the car.

as we drove off i looked at my house through the rear window. i'll see you soon. childhood home.

-

my mom parked in front of nikis house, he was outside putting his boxes in his moms trunk.

i quickly got out the car and ran to him, he saw me and gasped and dropped the box and caught me in his arms.

i smiled as he hugged my waist tightly. "i cant do it." he whispered in my ear, "i'm gonna miss you so much." i sob,

"we will always be able to visit each other." he says and rubbed my back, i shake my head, "no.. it wont be the same." i pull away, he looked at my face and frowned when he saw the tears.

"honey~ . you're gonna mess up your mascara." he chuckled and wiped my tears, i smiled softly.

"i.. love you." he says, i melted, "i love you." i replied. "niki. come on. we're gonna be late." his mom came out the house.

my heart dropped. "i will call you. text you. every single day. please call me." he says and cupped my face, "i will." i smiled.

he grabbed his phone and opened the camera, we took a cute selfie so we could have it to look at. "i'll send you it." he smiled, i nod slowly.

he kissed me one more time before getting in the car, i felt tears forming in my eyes, i walked back to my moms car and got in slowly.

niki drove past me, holding up a heart as he stuck his head out the window, i laughed and my mom smiled.

"i have an idea." my mom says, she drove off and quickly got on the lane beside nikis car, i gasped as we drove next to each other.

niki giggled and stuck his hand out, i grabbed it and we held hands before his car had to turn right , and i had to turn left.

i put my arm back in the car, i felt so happy. i wasn't sad. i was happy. i will see him soon.

-niki-

we turned our separate ways. i smiled to myself. i love her so much. a little too much for someone who poured their lunch on me, and glue.

but i didn't care. i loved her.

i will see her very soon.