𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

A few days have passed since they came to their new school, Mariko soon opens her eyes as the sun shined through her window. 'It's already been a week.' She thought and smiled before getting up but she soon falls while holding her head in pain.

"You will be the perfect weapon for us... for him."

'What the?' Mariko's eyes blurred until they started to clear up and she slowly gets up from the floor. "I thought those nightmares were gone." She muttered to herself while rubbing her head. Mariko hadn't gotten to a nightmare since the first day of school and she was now worried but she didn't let it get to her as she got ready for school.

    The girl soon finds herself rushing towards Ayanokouji who was waiting for her under a cherry blossom tree. She pants tiredly while leaning on her knees. "Did I make you wait long?" Mariko asks as she sighs and the male shakes his head before noticing something.

Ayanokouji starts to walk up to her and raises his hands up to her neck making her nervous. "W-What are you doing?" She stuttered before he pulls her blue ribbon from her shirt collar. 'Huh?'

    "Your ribbon was messed up." He stated and started to tie it for her making the girl feel embarrassed. "I was in a rush okay," She pouts before she starts to stare at him unknowingly. "I wonder why you seem so familiar to me." She muttered making Ayanokouji stop for a moment before he continued and she waves her hands around.

"Uh... Ignore what I said." Mariko started to feel nervous around him after he caught her from falling and she never figured out what this feeling was but for some reason it felt nice. 'It feels nice but it hurts at the same time. I guess this is what it feels like to have a friend for the first time.'

    Ayanokouji pats her on the head. "Let's just go to class." He says and she nods. Mariko grabs onto the end of his sleeve before pulling him along side her.

    Mariko sighs to herself as she sits down in her seat and rests her head on her arms

Mariko sighs to herself as she sits down in her seat and rests her head on her arms. 'Why do I feel so tired today?' She questions in her head and someone taps her on the shoulder making her look up and see a few of her classmates.

"Hey Nishimiya-chan," a girl says. "Do you want to have together after lunch?" The blonde sad smiles and claps her hands together.

    "Gomen, but I sadly can not join you guys," Mariko says softly but she soon smiles big. "We can eat together another time. Let's promise each other, okay?" The girls faces blushes and they agree with her.

    Ayanokouji stares at the whole interaction and turns towards the window. Even though I failed at making friends, at least she's able to make some.' He thought.

    "You're pitiful." Horikita says catching his and Mariko's attention. "You're alone, too." Ayanokouji tells her.

"Yes, because I like to be alone." She tells him making Mariko pout before noticing her friend getting up and walk towards the door but he soon stops making her confused.