𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

Mariko Nishikigi now sat in her new classroom, Class 1-D. Due to joining the school late, she was put into the class. She sat in front of Ayanokouji so she was okay with her sitting and she was now just staring out the window.

'I really hope that we do a family picnic this spring.' She thought as she quietly sighed in wonder.

    "An unpleasant coincidence." Mariko hears the girl from before and turns around. "I feel the same way." Ayanokouji stated making the girl quietly giggle before she faced forward.

    "Everyone, may I have a moment?" She looks up to one of her classmates. "I was hoping we could all introduce ourselves to get a jump on getting better acquainted. The teacher doesn't seem to be here yet, anyway. How about it?" A lot of their classmates start to agree.

"Okay, I'll go first. I'm Hirata Yosuke. Just call me Yosuke. No need for formality," Yosuke says. "I play all kinds of sports, and I intend to join the soccer club at this school. Nice to meet you all!" And everyone cheered for him.

    "I'll go next!" The girl from the bus said as she stood up. "My name is Kushida Kikyo! My goal is to become friends with each and every one of you! I'd like to make lots of good memories, so don't hesitate to invite me anywhere!" Once she was done, everyone cheered for her as well except for Mariko who just stared at her for a moment.

    'Is something wrong with her face? Her smile doesn't seem real.' She thought in her head but pushed it back for another time.

    And then one by one each student introduced themselves until it was Mariko's turn and she stands up. "Ohayō!" She waved. "I'm Nishikigi Mariko but you can call me whatever nickname you can think of. I like games, sweets and athletics. I'm very new to school so please treat me well." After she bowed with a very pure aura, everyone clapped for her.

    'So cute!'

    "Next up... you!" Yosuke says to Ayanokouji who seems confused for a moment but he gets up anyway after so thought and Mariko just smiled at him to do it.

    "Uh... Um... I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka," he tries to find his words. "I look forward to studying with you. I'm not good at anything in particular. Uh... I'll work hard to get along with everyone." Once he finishes, the classroom was silent for a moment until they gave him pity claps while Mariko tried not to giggle a loud but he still noticed her and she gave him a thumbs up for effort.

    "Nice to meet you, Ayanokouji-kun. Let's be good friends." Yosuke says and the boy sits. Mariko then lets out a little giggle which caused everyone to look at her.

    "Oh, gomen," she waved her hands. "Just a little sneeze." She tells a little white lie which everyone believes besides Ayanokouji. 'She giggled at me... adorable.' He thought and everyone quietly agreed. Mariko then turns around to him. "At least you tried." She tells him and he nods at her.

    "Okay, next up..." Yosuke starts but is interrupted by someone slamming their desk.

    "Introductions? Please," a male with red hair states with his foot rest on his desk and his arms crossed. "What are we, little kids? Do that if you want, but leave us out of it."

    "Everyone..."

    Mariko then watches as a woman walks into the classroom. 'So, she's our teacher.' She thought as she stared. "Take your seats."

    "I'm Chabashira Sae, and I'm the homeroom teacher for Class D. There will be no changing of classes in this school. I will be responsible for you for the next three years, until you graduate," she holds up a book. "First, I'll hand out the school rule book. Take one and pass it back."