𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

"#%*-kun, let's make a promise that when we get out of here, we'll go somewhere very far away and be together forever..."

    Mariko awakes to her alarm blaring in her ear on her bedside table. She groggily slams the alarm clock down and sits on the side of her bed. 'Why did I have that dream again?' She thought before standing up. She does her daily stretches before finishing and heads to her bathroom.

    She stops once she sees a picture. It was of her and her parents, she smiled softly at the photo. It was during her 7th birthday when she got a new toy. 'I am so happy to have them in my life.' She thought. She's now spent 12 years with the Nishikigi and it has been the best 12 years of her life.

    The teenager continues to her bathroom and starts to brush her teeth. 'Today is the day that I go to my new- well, very first school, isn't?' She questioned in her head and smiled big. "I can't wait!"

    Mariko Nishikigi became homeschooled the minute after she was adopted by her parents which meant that she never really socialized with other kids but if asked her parents about her personality, they would define her as a very social person.

    "I wonder who I'm going to meet at this school?" She said to herself as she finishes putting on her school uniform. Mariko then rushes downstairs to the dining room where her parents were. Chiha and Yamato Nishikigi were both famous around the world with Chiha being a famous actress and model and Yamato being a famous CEO of a fashion designer company.

"Good morning, honey," Chiha greets her as the girl started to eat her breakfast very quickly and leaves a piece of toast in her mouth. "Good morning, Otōsan, Okaasan and Hae!" She spoke while grabbing her bag and rushed towards the door.

"Wait! Do you want me to-" Yamato's sentence was stopped midway by the girl. "See you! Love you guys!" She slammed the door shut. "Take you to school..." Yamato hand reached out for his now gone daughter. "My sweet child." He cries as his wife and Hae chuckles.

    Mariko runs to a bus stop and stops to catch her breath, now remembering the bread in her mouth and she starts to eat it

Mariko runs to a bus stop and stops to catch her breath, now remembering the bread in her mouth and she starts to eat it. "Dang, I should've brought a water bottle with me," she pants. "I wonder what Otōsan was going to say to me." The bus then pulls up and she walks inside.

She notices that there was a empty seat next to a boy that looked the same as her and he had the same school uniform as her. She walks up to him and taps him on the shoulder. When he turns towards her, she froze for a moment. 'Golden-Brown eyes...' She thought but shook it off.

"Um, is it okay if I take this seat beside you? I won't bother you that much." She quickly said that last sentence and he surprisingly nods. Once she sat down, the bus started to move.

Mariko soon started to play on her phone, feeling a little bored. "Excited me... Could you give up your seat?" She looks up to see a girl with same school uniform as her talking to male with the boys school uniform. "That's a priority seat. I think you shouldn't let this elderly lady sit there."