Notes

I'm a new fanfiction writer named Thanas. This is my first story about Mordred from Fate in the My Hero Academia (MHA) world. This story will follow Mordred's journey at UA and their battles against the League of Villains. Of course, as a new and inexperienced writer, I may encounter some challenges in my writing, including potential grammar mistakes. Additionally, English is not my first language, so please be patient with me as I continue to grow and learn in this field.

This story it's an AU meaning i'll change a lot of things from the cannon version other than Mordred being here.

Throughout the story, I'll generally refer to Mordred using male pronouns, although you can feel free to change them in your head if you prefer. He will retain his original personality with some minor modifications to make him more heroic and kindhearted, like Bakugo.

Some warnings: Implied sibling incest....if you know you know...i'll give you a cookie for finding what i mean. And so minor stuff like violence and detailed blood scenes and many many swear words.

Another thing is that the Pendragon's will still have wealth...like more wealth than Momo. Generational wealth yk. 

Mordred will keep his original powers from fate but slighty different.

Ships are undecided but Morderd will date someone from UA.

And now, the most important thing: please don't hold back when criticizing me. I need to learn from any mistakes I make, big or small, so that I can improve my story and my writing skills. Any and all feedback is appreciated!

 Any and all feedback is appreciated!