Chapter 3 Seeking a new start

Start from the beginning

Clover: "I mean I guess that's one way to clear a forest...."

I stood there still shocked and surprised by this event I began to make my way through the woods
I knew exactly where to look for the leaves I needed They were soft and comfortable and didn't make you itch all I had to do was make my way towards a large tree with a large field of dandelions the leaves came from the tree
This tree has been here for a long time but still shows up green and live Many think it's just due to the power of some mysterious legendary Pokémon no one knows about and some others just think it's a coincidence I don't really have any sort of belief in just glad the tree is still here

Clover: "Hah! There it is!"

I rushed through the dandelion field and snatched up a pile of leaves in my jaw and ran back the same way I came until I reached the cave

Clover: "Hey Volt I'm back is Circuit here yet?"

Volt: "Yeah he arrived just a few seconds ago he left the sticks you asked for here next to me"

Clover: "Okay wonderful let me start patching up your paws"

Volt laid down on his back and lifted his two front paws to make it easier for me to wrap them up
After a couple minutes I managed to get the sticks and leaves to stay put in a sturdy position

Clover: "That oughta last the way back to my village"

Volt: "alright we can start going now if you'd like"

Clover: "That would be best My brother is most likely searching for me right now"

Volt: "brother? You sound a bit worried about him I assume he's no big fan of electrics?"

Clover: "He hates you guys like a very deep hate for your element"

Volt: "well won't this be fun to explain"

Clover: "I wish"

Clover gave off a little laugh to that
And Volt chuckled a bit

Volt: "Hey circuit!"

Circuit: "what's going on Volt?"

Volt: "we're moving out Clover is going to bring us to her village in hopes someone can tend to the large cut across my chest"

Circuit: "we seriously can't find any other way!?"

Volt: "I wish we could to please you but unfortunately this is the only way we know of and it won't be safe for me to travel with this wound the more I move the worse it hurts"

Circuit: "Fine but I'm not trusting anyone or anything once we get there"

Volt: "That's alright"

Clover: "alright let's g-"

??: "CLOVER!"

Clover: "ohhh that can't be good.."

??: "Where the Heck have you been I told you not to do anything with that electric"

Clover: "Calm down basil I'm not hurt am I??"

???=Basil

Basil: "whether you are hurt or not is besides the point  I specifically told you not to interact with the electric and what did ya do    You did it anyways!"

Clover: "Would you just calm down and listen for a second please!"

Basil: "Fine explain yourself now"

Clover: "I know you told me not to mess with the pikachu because everyone thinks electric types are dangerous but the jolteon over there actually saved me from another electric type I don't know what it was but it was around the same size as me"

Basil: "This Electric saved you?... are you joking or being serious"

Clover pulled Basil away from circuit and volt  to talk to him alone

Clover: "Basil I'm telling you the truth and that jolteon over there has severe injuries I don't know if they are fatal or not but I feel like I owe it to him that I help out okay"

Basil: "but- Ugh fine I'll tell the chief not to bother y'all"

Clover: "Thank you Basil for listening"

Basil: "I'm doing this because you won't leave me alone if I don't  not because I believe your story nor do I trust those Pokémon but I'll leave them be for now and if they do turn out to be like you said they were I will..... Consider   Trusting them"

Clover: "whatever you say Basil"

Circuit: "she probably abandoned us I told you we shouldn't have-"

Clover comes back to the two

Clover: "Basil is going to tell the village chief to allow you guys in for a few nights  please do not show any form of hostility you've only got one shot at gaining the trust of the village don't waste it"

Volt: "we will abide by *cough* any rules you have set *cough*"

Clover: "you good?"

Volt: "choking on my own spit sorry"

Circuit: "how did you-"

Volt: "don't even think to ask circuit"

Clover: "cmon circuit let's help volt get to the village  you lift him up on the right I'll help his left and follow the path"

Circuit: "mmmm"

Volt: "trust her circuit itll be okay"

Circuit: "..fine"

Circuit stood under volts right side to support him in case he were to collapse while clove wrapped his left paws around her back to support him as-well as they followed the trial back to clovers home town in hopes to help volt recover well...

A/N
HI YALL I KNOW I KNOW I havnt updated in forever but I'm doing it again now in hopes I don't forget again lmao  anyways enjoy!