chap. 3 - No Win No Me

Maddie was wearing her pink top with her aldc jacket that said MADDIE on the back of the jacket as I slip in my white and pink tennis shoes with a high ponytail and a pink bow. "Maddie!" My mom would called me across upstairs. "Coming mom!" I yelled as I bring my duffel bag with my makeup, extra clothes,extra girl stuff (yk) and some more hair accessories.

dressing room
"Soloists is first!" Abby said and me,Kendall and Chloe had on our costumes. Chloe was wearing a one piece that had a color of sky blue, her top were spaghetti strap attached to her skirt was high-low and the tint was brighter than the main color. Her hair was in a side bun. Kendall had a pink halter bra on and her bottom was a high waist shorts with a piece of pink glitter attached to the shorts with her hair being a french twist with a fake piece with it. My costume was just plain white with glitter top and a mini skirt.

It was time for competition and I was in la la land while the rest was just practicing. "Entry number 21, we have Maddie with Ghost" they call and I walk with a certain lyrical walk and sat down. The music bloom and the spotlight was piercing through my skin while I nail some dance steps until I stop and froze, holding my mini skirt gently. I saw my mom telling me to go on,christi and Kelly talking about me and Abby disappointed. I slowly walk facing the audience. The music were ending as I just got in my pose. Tears was spilling and I ran off stage crying on Mackenzie shoulder. "Maddie you did good!" Chloe said. "No I didn't!! Stop lying!" I said pushing Chloe back as she hit the wall. I walk off not wanting to see the others dance.

solo awards
"In eighth place, we have entry number 24, It Girl" they said as Kendall got up claiming her reward as it moves to the top three. "In first place, entry number 22, New Me" Chloe got smiling as christi was in shock that maddie didn't even placed. I started crying as Brooke wiped my tears hugging me. I hated this day! Chloe always get all the attention!

A/n :: I really love this story!!