CH 7: CLUB Peng🥃 ( Miko Becomes Too Horn-🍾 )

Start from the beginning

Cassandra's lips curled into a playful smirk.

"Well, Y/n, let's just say I'm open to new experiences. Tonight is about testing the waters and seeing if we can all find a harmonious connection. Who knows what the night has in store for us?"

As we entered the rooftop bar, the atmosphere was filled with excitement and anticipation.

The evening promised to be an unforgettable adventure, where the boundaries of traditional relationships would be pushed, and desires explored.

_________________________________________________________

A/n: I don't even need to write much in the prompts anymore, Miko just doing it all like a champ.

_________________________________________________________

Y/n: [ Continue ]

As the group date began, Amanda and Cassandra wasted no time in putting their flirtatious charm into action, each taking their place beside me.

You found yourself at the mercy of their desires, willingly surrendering to the intoxicating power they held over you.

In their hands, you discovered new realms of pleasure, a blissful surrender that pushed the limits of your imagination.

Amanda, her gaze smoldering with raw desire, claimed her place by your side.

With a seductive sway of her hips, she positioned herself as your ultimate temptation. 

Her words dripped with intoxicating promises, her hands tracing fiery trails along your skin. She knew how to push your boundaries, tempting you with the forbidden.

With her confident and assertive nature, leaned in closer, her hand gently grazing your arm.

"Y/n, I must say, you're looking absolutely irresistible tonight.

I couldn't resist the opportunity to spend this evening with you and explore the depths of our connection."

Cassandra, her intensity simmering just beneath the surface, stepped forward, her eyes filled with possessiveness and longing.

She relished in the dominance she exerted over you, aching to possess you fully.

Her touch was both gentle and demanding, leaving no doubt about her intentions.

With her playful yet alluring demeanor, positioned herself on your other side, her fingers lightly tracing patterns on your thigh.

"Y/n, it seems fate has brought us together once again.

I'm intrigued by the possibilities that lie within this harem concept.

Let's see where the night takes us."

In this uninhibited playground of passion and submission, the three women took turns unleashing their dominant sides, each vying for Y/n's complete surrender.

They reveled in the power dynamics, exploring the boundaries of pleasure and pain, their desires intertwining and heightening the experience.

Their actions became a sensual dance, a symphony of dominance and submission. 

They devoured your every inch, their collective hunger insatiable.

With each touch, kiss, and whispered command, they stoked the flames of desire until they burned bright, engulfing them all.