"We have been the most curious of it," Lord Sunster spoke once again seriously. "It speaks of a place that does not exist,"

"Erolasiv," Xander muttered as he placed his index finger on the word. "Are you sure no such place exists?"

"Forgive me, Your Majesty," Ravilf spoke politely. "I have been a traveler all my life. But never once have I heard of such a place,"

I beamed as I raised a hand toward him and he quickly handed me a mirror. I placed it against the page, just as I did days ago, and urged Xander to look at it.

"Visalore?..." he muttered in surprise as he pulled away to give me a long and questioning look.

The men began muttering as I glanced discreetly at Ravilf one last time. He came forward and spread a large map, across the table. Everyone observed the long trail that Ravild had made a night ago. It was a map that connected Anthreal to Visalore.

"He was clever to have kept it so confidential," I shrugged as I moved closer to the table. "He is quite far away, My lords. The reason why we have not heard of him is because Visalore is an abandoned kingdom,"

I moved back and urged Ravilf to go forward and explain in my stead and he did so.

"Visalore has lush greenery when I last visited it, Your Majesty," he spoke, as he ran his fingers across the map. "A few groups of people are settled there. It is a wonderful location, large enough to host an army,"

"How much time would it take for one to reach there, Mister Mildred?" One of the men questioned.

"I...It should take seven to nine days on the swiftest horse, My Lord,"

"And for an army?"

"All depends on the numbers, Your Majesty,"

I did not fail to notice the happiness that was blooming in the chambers. It made me quite proud of myself.

"This is remarkable, Your Majesty!" one of them chimed. "We must confirm this at an instance,"

"Sending our own people there would be wise---"

"No,"

My insides froze when I heard that word. Everyone fell silent and my husband took a deep breath. For some reason, he was enraged.

"Elest Simion is the devil himself," he declared, glimpsing at his people with a composed expression. "I am not going to risk my people by sending them to hell,"

"Xander," I muttered and his head turned to my direction in an instant. Even if it was barely a whisper.

His fears were ruining our chances.

I strode toward him and enclosed my hand around his and I stared at him seriously.

"This is war," I stated. "For the greater good, some must be sacrificed. Or else how would we know the situation of our enemy? What if he has enormous troops under his command? How can we be prepared then?"

Silence prevailed before someone else spoke up, rooting for me. "The Queen is right, Your Majesty...We know nothing of the enemy and this discovery is the most valuable news we heard in a while," 

"We can be careful while choosing the men, Your Majesty," another voice remarked. "They must have fierce combat skills and a clear head," 

After a few more addition of support, Xander sighed and looked at the map thoughtfully. He knew what they said was right and was aware of how significant it was to have spies of our own.