Not My Type - 09 ( Going crazy 💦 )

Start from the beginning

He was sweating so bad and his erection was painfully rubbing against the fabric of boxer that he was wearing. He went straight towards the room next to TJ's bed room knowing that it was the room that TJ was currently using because of him.

He felt like even his eyes were blurry.  He started banging on the door of TJ's room with such great urgency that he felt like he would pass out if he waited any longer. That's how much his mind and hormonal system were making him crave for TJ's caress. After a few knocks on the door, the lock turned as Jade looked up. TJ was shirtless with only a pair of very thin cotton shorts covering his body. 

Jade's eyes ran over his plump body as his desire grew too much to bear he dry swallowed unable to think straight anymore

Jade's eyes ran over his plump body as his desire grew too much to bear he dry swallowed unable to think straight anymore. TJ looked at Jade with a sideways glance as he fixed his messy hair. But when he saw Jade's sweaty face, TJ's sleepiness evaporated momentarily.

"....Jade,baby are you ok??? what happened?? Did you have a nightmares or something?? w..."

But he couldn't complete what he was about to ask because Jade cut him in the midway.

No matter how much he wanted his touch, he thought it was a low act to put a hand on his body without his permission, so he firmly gripped the door frame while his lips trembled.

"....TJ Please I can't hold it any longer. It Hurts So Bad. So fucking bad. Please...."

Jade stammered in a shaky voice, leaving his self-esteem on the ground.  It took a few seconds for TJ to understand what he was talking about because he never expected anything like that from Jade.  But in passing second the patience and courage in Jade's heart started to disappear.

"....I knew it was a bad idea. I Knew That I Shouldn't Have Disturbed You. I'm so sorry I just...."

Jade started stutter out again as the shame slowly seeped out. But TJ covered his mouth with his hand.

"....No. I am not upset. To be honest I am glad that you came to me. And I am happy that you came to find me instead of disappearing like you did then..."

Saying that, TJ pressed his lips on Jade's lips making Jade to forgot how to breathe.

Jade felt like his legs suddenly turned into jelly sticks with no bones. Incredibly pleasurable wave of heat sparked from his lips and he could literally feel his hormones go crazy at just touch of his lips. Jade felt that TJ was nibbling over his lower lip cause him to moan at the sensation which give him the opportunity to slip his tongue into Jade's hot mouth. Jade never been in a long term relationship but he wasn't sexually inactive.

He had been with number of women just for sex. But any of kisses he had shared never felt this good. He felt like he could cum by just kissing. He kiss him back with all he had but he let TJ to dominate the kiss. In next moment TJ lift him up causing Jade to wrap his legs around his waist but he didn't break the kiss.