It happens, you know.

Are there still CCTVs here?

And when Felip opens the lights inside, Paige is now looking at the most peaceful place she's ever seen in this villa.

Felip just watches Paige's reaction, a little proud of himself.

Paige looks like she's seen heaven. Looking around the soundproof walls.

There are seven kinds of instruments inside. There's a digital audio workstation, a live room behind a glass window where a grand piano chills in the middle, microphone stands and studio speakers.

The very first music studio Paige has ever stepped into.

She didn't even know something like this exists here.

"Wag mo nalang sasabihin kahit kanino na dinala kita dito ah? Wala naman cameras dito kaya... tara bilis" (Don't tell anyone I've brought you here. There are no cameras here so... let's do this quickly) Felip involuntary takes Paige's hand, not realizing how inappropriate his last words sounded to Paige.

Paige underestimates when she heard that Felip was the rule breaker of the group.

"Anong.. tara?" (What do you mean.. let's do this quickly?) Paige wraps her arms around herself, guarded.

Felip finally realizes it, scratches his ear and laughs naughtily "Tara. Tara na mag enjoy" (Let's play around with music)

Paige's lips formed the word "Oh", embarrassed to have ever thought about inappropriate things.

Felip encourages her to make herself comfortable with the grand piano.

Then, he starts murmuring notes which he assumes what Paige was humming a little earlier.

Paige delicately starts putting weight on her fingers, like feathers falling on the piano keys.

Felip closes his eyes, indulging the music flowing into his ears.

But when Paige starts singing the first word of the song, Felip's eyes open up like two microscopes looking into Paige's soul....

... "Am I out of my head?
Am I out of my mind?
If you only knew the bad things I like
Don't think that I can explain it
What can I say, it's complicated
Don't matter what you say
Don't matter what you do
I only wanna do bad things to you
So good, that you can't explain it
What can I say, it's complicated...."

Paige waits for Felip to chip in the next rap verses.

But her voice knocked Felip out for a second, he's smiling at the wind very genuinely.

What a weirdo. Paige thought.

When Felip snaps out of the trance, he excitedly excuses himself to drop a beat from the DJ booth until he's ready to take it from the top.

Felip grips the microphone and his rich bass voice begins killing the rap lines:

"Aye, I can't explain it
I love the pain
And I love the way that your breath
Numbs me like Novocaine
And we are
Always high
Keep it strange
I'm insane
But you the same
Let me paint the picture
Couch by the kitchen
Nothin' but your heels on
Losing our religion
You're my pretty little vixen
And I'm that voice inside your head
That keeps telling you to listen to all the bad things I say
And you said..."