Chapter 12

Izuku went back to his room and he took a shower. While he was in there, he was thinking about Rody.

Izuku sighes. 'Why am I thinking about him... he was kissing another Flower... was I not enough? Was I a bad boyfriend? Rody... what did I do?'

Izuku stepped out of the shower, and wraps a towel around himself after turning of the water. When he steps into his room, he is surprised to see Katsuki. He's picked up some clothes for Izuku, and has set them on the bed for him.

"Thanks, Katsuki," Izuku said while he smiled ☺.

Katsuki blushed a deep red at the fact that the Flower called him by his first name.

Izuku changed into the clothes. He blushed a light pink at them.

^pretend Katsuki's not there, please

^pretend Katsuki's not there, please... not my drawing. Anygays...^

Izuku stepped out of the bathroom with this on, and Katsuki holds him gently. There then was a knock on the door. Who knew this one little knock could cause a bloodthirsty war to break out.

Katsuki let them in, and he saw his main general.

"Yes, general?" Katsuki asked.

"There is an army of foreign troops outside the city walls, sir," General Kirishima said. "They are fromthe neighboring country, Greece. Specifically from the city of Sparta."

Izuku gasped. "It might be my father..." he spoke.

"What?" Katsuki asked. "I mean, I know he's the king, but why would he wait outside the walls if he really wanted you back."

"That's what you expect him to do. It's a psychological tactic. He's probably going to attack at any given moment." Izuku said.

In a record breaking speed, the trio was down by the gate to the city with two out of three panting.

Izuku stood at the gate with his head lifted high, ready to stand up to his father.

"Izu- ku w-wait," Katsuki held his hand out to stop Izuku while he caught his breath.

While the two caught their breath, Izuku tapped his foot on the ground impatiently.

"C'mon! Lets go!" Izuku pushed. The other two now stood up, and the trio stood at the gate, ready to fight.

Words: 400

Hey, sorry this one was a bit shorter and more rushed. I was supposed to post this on Monday, but stupid Wattpad said something like PrObLeMs WiTh StOrY or some stupid shit like that, but whatever. Bye my lovelies!