Chapter 9

I found this pic in a story the other day, and I fell in love! 😊

Izuku woke up in a grand room, with grand clothes on (like the outfit in the picture).

He sat up so quickly, he hit the person who was laying their head on his lap. He stared at the mass until he realized who it was. King Katsuki stared back at Izuku with tired and loving eyes, now that Izuku was awake.

Izuku's breath hitched, and he felt a lump in his throat.

"Hello, beautiful," Katsuki said. He laid his head back down on Izuku's lap and stared lovingly into his huge, green eyes.

To tell the truth, Izuku was completely heartbroken from the display Rody showed. He was making out with some girl, and then running after Izuku to "save him!"

And to just between me and you... Izuku felt a spark in his chest when Katsuki held him back at Ochaco's cottage. He didn't know what the spark feeling was or if he'd feel it ever again, but he knew it felt... kind of good... safe...

All he wanted was to feel it again, to be held, and to be loved by someone who loves him with their whole heart. And Katsuki might be able to give him that.

Izuku nodded in response. He looked off to the side.

"Look at me," Katsuki lightly demanded.

Izuku nervously looked back at him and into those ruby red eyes. Izuku felt all the air leave his lungs as he found himself lost in Katsuki's eyes. He sighed.

Katsuki lifted his head off Izuku's lap, and cupped his cheek. The spark Izuku had been waiting for had come back. Katsuki started leaning closer... and closer... closer...

He was now centimeters away from Izuku's face, and Izuku didn't seem scared or hesitant, so Katsuki leaned forward again.

But, right as their lips were about to touch, someone came bursting inside the room. Katsuki flung himself back to the chair he sat in before Izuku woke up, and Izuku just then processed what happened. He turned a bright tomato red.

When he calmed down, he heard shouting. One of the voices was Katsuki. Izuku's senses came back and he saw Katsuki standing in front of him, defensively. He peeked around Katsuki's shoulders and saw a man with two different colored hair. One side was red, and the other was white.

"Get out of here, Shoto!" Katsuki yelled.

Oh, my gosh... That person... how didn't Izuku recognize him at first, he has no idea, but that person... was Shoto Todoroki, prince, and future king, of Carthage. How did he get here, and why?

"You are not taking him!" Katsuki yelled again.

... what?

Words: 530

Heyo! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Last time, I was not very motivated, but I'm glad I continued today. I did not plan past this part, so from now on, I will be accepting suggestions for plot, and I will be making it up as I go. I'll try my best to remember everything, but I can't promise anything. Anyways, get some food and water, sleep some more, and have a great day!