Chapter 10.

AN: stup it u bozos if u donut lik ma storeh den fukk off!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I was really scared about Baterophage all day. I was even upset went to rehearsals with my gothic metal band th Announcer. Announcer is the lead singer and I play guitar. People say that we sound like a cross between TH, Lemon Demon, and Will Wood. The other people in the band are Orange, Broccoli, Pear, Cantaloupe, and Lemon. Only today Pear and Broccoli were depressed so they weren't coming and we wrote songs instead. I knew Pear was probably writing shitty Yelp reviews (he thinks he's a professional reviewers) and Broccoli was probably watching a depressing movie like Grave of the Fireflies.

We were singing a cover of Angry White Boy Polka and at the end of the song I suddenly bust into tears.

"Banana! Are you OK?" Orange asked in a concerted voice.

"What the fuck do you think?" I asked angrily. And then I said. "Well, Bacteriophage came and the fucking bastard told me to fucking kill Broccoli! But I don't want to kill him, because, he's really nice, even if he did go out with Pear. But if I don't kill Broccoli, then the Bacteriophage, will fucking kill Pear!" I burst into tears.

Suddenly Pear jumped out from behind a wall.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me!" he shouted. "How could you- you- you fucking poser bitch?!" (c is dat out of character?)

I started to cry and cry. Pear started to cry too all sensitive. Then he ran out crying.

We practiced for one more hour. Then suddenly Announcer walked in angrily!!! His eyes were all fiery and I knew this time it wasn't cause he had a headache...

"What have you done?!" he started to cry wisely. (c dats bascially nut swering and dis time he wuz relly upset n u will c y) "Banana, Pear has been found dead in his room with no disernible reason. This was the last place he was seen!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX