Chapter 3.

AN: STUP FLAMIN THE STORY PREPZ OK!! udderwize fangz 2 da goffik peepz 4 da gud reveiwz. FANGZ AGEN SATELLA!!!!!! oh ya, BTW I dont own dis or da lyrics 4 Tally Hall.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On the night of the concert, I put on LOTS of black eyeliner and black lipstick, but I didn't use foundation because there's no yellow foundation. I felt a little depressed then because of a depressing book I read, so I did my funny banana dance while listening to some TH. I drank some human blood and grabbed my Zubin plushie so I was ready for the concert.

I went outside. Pear was waiting outside in front of his Tesla Cybertruck. He had a little bit of black eyeliner on (AN: A LOT Of kewl boiz wer makeup ok!!!).

"Hi Pear..." I said in a depressed voice.
"Hi Banana," he said back. We walked into his Tesla Cybertruck (the license plate said 666) and drove to the place with the concert. On the way, we listened excitedly to Tally Hall and Jack Stauber. We both smoked cigarettes and drugs. When we got there, we both hopped out of the car. We went to the front of the crowd and jumped up and down as we listened to Tally Hall

"Everybody likes to get taken for turns

To see how bright the fire inside of us burns

And everybody wants to get evil tonight

But all good devils masquerade under the light," sang Joe (I dont own da lyrics 2 dat song).
"Joe is so fucking hot," I said to Pear, pointing to Joe as he sung, filling the concert venue with his amazing voice.

Suddenly Pear looked sad.
"What's wrong?" I asked as I hugged my Zubin plushie. Then I caught on.
"Hey, it's ok I don't like him better than YOU!"
"Really?" asked Pear sensitively and he put his arms around me all protective.
"Really," I said, still holding onto the Zubin plushie.
The night went on really well, and I had a great time. So did Pear. After the concert, we drank some beer and asked Joe and Rob for their autographs and photos with them. I showed Zubin my Zubin plushie. Pear and I crawled back into the Tesla Cybertruck, but Pear didn't go back to the studio, instead he drove his car into................................. the Announcer's obby!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX