Chapter 7. Bring me 2 life

AN: wel ok guyz im only writing dis cuz i got 5 gud reeviuz. n BTW i wont rite da nxt chapta til I get TIN god vons (What is a von like actually? -Grace) STO FLEMIN OR ILL REPOT U! BANA ISNT A MARIE SU OK he isnt perfect he's a SATANITS!!!! n he has problemz hes deprsed for gods sake!!!!!!!!! (Ok I just now realized that vons is a really bad misspelling of reviews lol -Grace)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Pear and I held our paper white hands as we walked away from the studio. I was wearing Satanist themed makeup (AN: c doez dat sound lik a Mary Sue 2 u?). I waved to Broccoli. Dark misery was in his depressed eyes. I guess he was jealous of me that I was going out with Pear. Anyway, I went to Pear's house with him excitedly. We went into his room and locked the door. Then............

[REDACTED DUE TO NSFW CONTENT] (c is dat stupid?)
[REDACTED DUE TO NSFW CONTENT] when all of a sudden I saw a tattoo I had never seen before on Pear. It was a heart made of 2 broccoli florets with an arrow through it. On it in bloody gothic writing was the word............. Italica!!!
I was SO angry...
"You BASTARD!" I shouted angrily, jumping out of the bed.
"No! No! But you don't understand!" Pear pleaded. But I already knew too much.
"NO, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" I shouted. "You probably have AIDs anyway!"

I stomped out of Pear's room and ran towards the studio. Pear ran out, chasing after me. I stomped out and did so until I was back at the studio where Broccoli was hanging out with the Cherries and some other people.
"BRASSICA OLERACEAE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I yelled.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX