"Can't disagree with that," Adelaide said, shrugging.

Aurora took it back, hugging the dress to herself.

"You could pair it with pearls or diamonds or emeralds," Adelaide began excitedly. "I already have the perfect idea for your hairstyle!".

Aurora grinned at her, and was going to beckon her to start choosing the jewelry when they heard Elora call out, "Girls?".

"Yeah, we're here," Adelaide said loudly.

"Elena and I were at the seamstress' when I found this gown. I really liked it, and thought of wearing it, I wanted to see if you liked it, Ella. Hopefully it doesn't look to bridal-" she stopped when she entered the smaller room and saw Aurora clutching the white gown.

Elora too was holding a white gown, with the same kind of ruffles as Aurora's, except it had a Bateau neckline. There were flowers stuck on the ruffles too, but unlike Aurora's embroidered ones, hers were large pieces of gauze rolled to form the flowers.

Paired with white gloves, they would look stunning.

It took Aurora a bit to realize that both she and her mother had unknowingly chosen practically the same dress.

"Guess the royal family is going with white," Adelaide said.

***

"We need to talk," Aurora announced, as she marched into her brother's chambers.

She had just returned back from the seamstress'- they had to stitch new dresses for Elanor and Elodie, since they didn't have white dresses. The women had sat on the seats, waiting as the twins got their measurements taken, and Elena kept an impromptu ramp walk, wearing different dresses every few minutes and twirling in them.

She had complained when Elora had told her that she had to wear white - not because she thought it was bridal, but because, apparently, she had a habit of spilling food on herself, and the stains would be visible.

Kate had come too - since she was not part of the royal family, she had decided to wear a light blue, off shoulder ruffled gown, almost looking like Cinderella in it.

It had taken a long time to have all their outfits altered and modified - Aurora's dress was too loose around the waist, and Queen Elora was insistent that it be tightened.

"What is it, Aurora?" Eric asked, sitting up from the couch he had been lounging on.

"First of all, go talk to Adelaide. She misses you," she said, plopping down next to him.

"What?".

"And secondly, I never got to talk to you once... well you got to know the whole thing," she said. "How are you?".

"That's the question I should be asking you," Eric said, smiling at her.

"But I asked you first," she shot back. "Spill".

Eric sighed.

"I'm happy. Really happy," he said.

"But?" she prompted.

"I never had any interest in ruling. I mean yes, I would have ruled if you hadn't arrived, but simply for duty. I didn't really want to, you know?" he asked.