49

3rd person pov

"I'm not Taehyung's girlfriend." As soon as the words slipped past her lips, jungkook eyes widened comically.

He was about to ask what the fuck she's sputtering when a very familiar voice interrupted,

"What the fuck is happening here?" Mia didn't seem to back off even after hearing the older's words, her arms were wrapped intact around him.

Jungkook wasn't exactly uncomfortable but the thought of Taehyung seeing him and Mia like this made him uncomfortable.

Why? He doesn't know.

"It's only fair to share a secret, for a secret. And sorry for hugging you, but his reaction is worth it, so I had to do it." Jungkook heard Mia whisper in his ears, she slowly unwrapped her arms,

She even had the audacity to threw a wink towards jungkook before walking back to living room.

'What the fuck indeed.' is all Jungkook could think of.

"Why was she hugging you!?!" Taehyung asked Jungkook who was still lost on his head.

What did Mia mean by she isn't his girlfriend, she seems way too serious to be kidding,

But if she isn't the girlfriend why didn't Taehyung correct him? Never once he minded to correct the younger.

He had so much going on in his mind to pay attention to Taehyung whining.

"-okay! Stop sulking, she hugged me to make you jealous, scram off now." Jungkook said and flipped the finger towards Taehyung.

Taehyung was stunned for a moment before breaking into a huge smile, this was the Jungkook he always knew,

The adorable man, now packed with muscles, who was way too feisty and stubborn for his own good.

Dude is not complaining, it's infact quite opposite of that.

"Why are you smiling like a creep now?" He asked while continuing the cooking.

He silently motioned Taehyung to continue the job that Mia quitted, who can't stop himself for smiling.

"I just missed you being all moody." Taehyung answered.

Jungkook didn't expect such a brutally honest answer hence he looked away from the older to hide his cheeks which is buring now.

"Shouldn't you be going to your girlfriend?" Jungkook asked.

He doesn't know why Taehyung is playing this game now, but two can always play it, so he went along.

He called Mia Noona cause he felt grateful for her words, he ranted to her, cause he couldn't contain things to himself, whatever he said was either ways harmless information,

But whether he trusts her fully? Not really.

So, at this rate, he just wants to go along with whatever game the duo was playing. He feels something for the older, yeah? But is he gonna follow the CEO like a puppy just for the reason?

Hell no.

He is grateful for Mia's words, those, as mentioned earlier meant a lot to him, but is he gonna trust her blindly?

Hell no.

Therfore all he can do is-

A pair of calloused arms slowly wrapped around his waist in a tight grip, Jungkook froze for the second time.

'What's with this duo hugging me all of sudden?' He thought

"Care to explain what you're doing Mister?" Jungkook whispered, as if he's speaking something that he's not meant to be spoken.