𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽

Posting thos chapter tonight bc yesilovemany asked so ofc i had to say yes to this amazong pookie💋

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

ooo… yall gonna clean the plate up or…

I instantly snapped out of my gaze, looking into miguels eyes as he had done the same. I looked back over at the rest of them, who had been staring down at us, embarrassment starting to flush over me.

Y/n- Y..yeah thanks miguel

I gave him a thumbs up as he gave me a light smile, not showing his teeth as he awkwardly walked away and to sit down.

I made eye contact with maddy as she gave me a look as if she was saying “we all saw that and you did too” I just looked back at her and rolled my eyes before leaning down and starting to clean up the mess i had made.
………………………………………………………

We all walked into the studio, everyone besides becca and brady walking towards the back, waiting for our scenes to be called.

I jumped to the corner of the couch, sinking is, as everyone else sat down as well, maddy sitting right beside me.

We all sat in silence for a bout fifteen minutes on our phones doing multiple different things.

T- Okay, someone has to break the silence. Y/n and miguel what the fuck happend in the kitchen?

Mi- I have no clue what your talking about.

Y/n- Same here.

I tried to keep my gaze focused on my phone not making eye contact with tristan or miguel, right before feeling my phone leave contact with my hands, maddy picking it up.

Ma- oh no, you're NOT avoiding this one

Y/n- I dont know what you're talking about, im not avoiding anything.

M- Y’know for an actor, you're a pretty bad liar.

Y/n- Oh shut your mouth thames!

I looked at mason before giving a quick glance at miguel, already seeing him looking at my direction as i quickly turned my head facing Mason once again.

Ma- AH HA! See, there it is again

Mi- There is what?

Ma- Y/n just looked at you, then looked away

Y/n- I do that to everyone

M- Everyone but miguel

Ma- Exactly

Y/n- Oh, you're just jumping to a conclusion about me and miguel again, maddy

Mi- Again?

Ma- Yeha, maddy and becca do this like thing.. Bas-

T- No, where not changing the subject, answer the question

Y/n- Wait, i forgot. What was the question again?

T- What happened between you and miguel in the kitchen

Mi- Nothing really, i just helped her cause y’know are friends now.

Y/n- Yeah, exactly, Mason always helps me when i get hurt, so what's different.

T- The way you looked at eachother thats what different.

The cast had always been jumping to conclusions when it came to me and miguel whether we hated each other or not. I never really had feelings for miguel, i barely considered him a friend until a few days ago.
(so were just gonna ignore what happened..k)

Ma- Yeah, you guys just like stared at each other for like a year.

M- Literally.

Y/n- Because i was thinking about something, not miguel thought you gusy were just imagining things or something.

Mi- Yeah, exactly.

There it's settled, i dont like miguel. Well, i dont want to like miguel, i think. This whole time, im convincing myself i dont like him or i dont want to, but.. But what if i should, because what i felt for miguel that night in the kitchen, and this morning. It was something.. but it deffitley wasn't nervousness or anything.

M- If you say so..but im getting to the bottom of this

Y/n- You do that sherlock holmes.

Just then, a crew member had walked in through the corner of the building.

Crew- Y/n, miguel go head to the trailer for hair makeup and costuming, your scene comes up soon

I looked at miguel as he looked towards me, both of us standing up and walking around the corner towards the hair and makeup trailer.

The walk had been pretty silent, well that was until miguel had spoken up.

M- hey y/n..

Y/n- Yeah? What's up?

Mi- was it just me in the kitchen this morning?

Y/n- What do you mean?

Mi- Like, when we held eye contact, was it just me?

Y/n- I dont know, was it?

I let out a small smile as i sped up my pace towards the hair and makeup trailer. Was it just him? Or did i feel it, too? Because if im being honest.. I think i felt it. Way more than I wanted to.