𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

Y/N POV::

It had been about an hour and a half since me and Tristan had left to go film the scene, and believe it or not we had just finished.

My legs were really tired of holding me up for the past few hours and Tristan had just looked straight up exhausted, but thankfully we had made it through alive.

I walked back to the grey couch with Tristan following not too far behind me, as I let out groans of pain from how heavy my legs had felt.

I shockingly made it to the couch in one piece jumping on it, letting out a sigh as I cuddled into it.

Y/n- Holy jesus i missed sitting down.

M- Uhm you okay?

Y/n- NO! My legs hurt sooo much. You know how hard it is to be the second main character of a movie? Cause i'll tell you now. ITS FUCKING PAINFUL.

Mi- Y’know here's an amazing idea, if you want to complain, DON'T BE AN ACTRESS. I'm shocked you even got the job to be honest, you can't act.

Y/n- Oh my god miguel shut up! Nobody was even talking to you.

Mi- Well i found it necessary to say, and we were all thinking it anyways.

Ma- Whos we??

Br- Yeah I didn't say shit.

I let out a small mocking chuckle looking at Miguel, as he rolled his eyes crossing his arms and aggressively pushing his back against the back of the chair.

M- I'm sensing….tension.

Y/n- i'm sensing…shut the hell up

Mason put his hand over his heart sarcastically as if he had been hurt by the words I was saying. I let out a small chuckle to him and a sarcastic frown back at him.
Me and Mason were probably the closest people on set. I was really close with maddy and Tristan but mason, he was like a brother to me. We both understood each other and even though we barely just met I'm pretty sure he knows me more than I know myself.

Ma- Wow y/n your a bit cranky today

Y/n- a bit? I just stood up for an hour and a half then came back to see that ugly ahh face of Miguel’s. Im being tortured

I lean my head back, dangling it off the couch as my hand lay on my stomach. I let out a laugh, being able to feel it in my throat as all the blood had started to rush to my head.

Ma- you're the stranger person i've met, you know that?

Y/n- pretty aware.

Me and Maddy were basically sisters. The cast would always ask us if we're sure we weren't lost at birth or something. Considering we sleep in the same hotel room, we are up all night talking about anything and everything that pops up in our minds. And if i'm being honest, i couldn't ask for a better person to tell everything too.

T- you know y/n if you stay that way all the blood will rush through your head, and you'll die.

Y/n- Well as much as i want to get up, IM STUCK!

T- fine lemme help you.

I suddenly felt something touch my ankles, clenching around them and harshly pulling me up from dangling off the couch, my head hitting the couch a bit causing some pain.

Y/n- OW

T- Hey, it was that or death.

Tristan was like my fake real boyfriend as the cast likes to call it. Since in the movie we were dating a “fake couple” but the whole cast says we argue with each other like a real couple does. But not real arguments of course, only small ones like what's better chocolate or vanilla. The amount of silly photos we have of each other in our camera rolls is unimaginable. But i'm glad i get to share most of my silly moments with him.

I was now laying on the couch out of breath from what had just happened, my top had gone up a slight bit showing my belly button asn one of my hands had still been on my stomach.

Br- Hey young lady, pull your top down. I don't wanna see your belly button.

Y/n- oh my bad, sorry father.

Me and Brady were close but not as close as everyone else. We shared our love for music and our senses of humour, we got along very well and some of my best memories are with that goofball. He's like an older brother to me, a highly protective one at that. But that's what I love most about him, he's just a vibe.

Mi- God can you not get a grip on your breath or something, you've been panting for like years. Chill

Y/n- God can you not get a grip on your dick or something...oh wait. I forgot.. You don't have one.

Miguel let out a small snarl under his breath, me having a smirk grow across my face knowing I had won that argument against him.

Miguel. I can say the nicest things about everyone in the cast but miguel. If someone told me his name the first thing that comes to my mind is fire. A burning fire, mostly because I would rather burn in a fire than hear him talk, or look at him. We never got along since the second we met, don't get me wrong I wanted to but life is “unexpected” as they like to call it. But i don't want to try to be his friend, he keeps his distance, i keep mine. Well except when we were arguing.

Ma- OH MY GOD, IDEA, IDEA, IDEA!!

Y/n- Shoot.

Ma- Lets play 21 questions, it will let us get to know y/n better….. Anddd it will spill some tea.

M- Y’Know what that actually seems not so bad lets do it.

Br- I would join you guys but i have a scene to do so go without me?

T- yeah okay i'm in

Mi- hmm okay

Brady got up from the couch waving his hand goodbye to all of us as he had started to walk away and towards the room where they would be doing his costume and makeup for the upcoming scene. This was gonna be one interesting game.