𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

I had been woken up to the sounds of beeca and maddy giggling near me as i faintly heard their voices considering i was still half asleep.

B - Maddy shush or y/n is gonna hear usss

Ma - Sorry it was funny

B- Okay back on topic, so how can we get y/n and miguel to be friends?

Ma- what if we pay them both to like talk to eachother WITHOUT fighting.

B- oh oh we cou-

Y/n- No.

I heard both of them jump a bit as they looked back at me, still deep in the covers but with my eyes darted open and looking straight at them.(AWOOP JUMPSCARE)

Y/n- I REFUSE to become friends with miguel. I am very happy with our relationship now and I'm ninety nine percent sure he is too.

Ma- But the rest of the cast isnt, we hate when you guys fight.

I started pulling the covers over myself, now sitting up but still on my bed, keeping eye contact with becca and maddy.

Y/n- heres a solution, Lets chuck him out the window!

Mi- Chuck who out the window?

I looked over my shoulder slightly startled to see miguel had been standing there, leaning on the doorframe with his right eyebrow raised.

Y/n- You dipshit.

Mi- I mean you can try, but you can barley lift five pounds so good lucky getting me out a window.

Y/n- You know miguel you have a lot of fucking nerve to-

B- OKAYYYY brainstorm idea how about we go eat breakfast you know like the great FRIENDS that we are

Ma- You know beccas really smart.

Mi- You know i think-

Y/n- guess what? Nobody cares what you think. I agree lets go eat.

Mi- Hoe.

Y/n- Whore.

B- pancakes?

Ma- Yes.