Then we came out and headed towards the elevator. The reunion was happening on the terrace.

The place was well decorated and it looked beautiful

"Ready to get attacked?" Rishita asked.
"Come on let's do it."
We went towards a bunch of people and started greeting them.
It was nice meeting all of them after so many years.

"How come the two most popular girls have come here without date?" We heard a voice and I and Rishita turned.

Ofcourse who else could it be, it was Navya.
"Hi navya." I gave her a fake smile.
Rishita just ignored her.

All of us then sat down to eat dinner. We all are speaking about all the old and beautiful memories.

"You guys know my husband got nominated for one of the best business man of the year." Navya started.
"Oh God this girl can't just shut her mouth or what?" Rishita whispered.
I just held her hand and pressed it.
"And you know Vihaan Gowda right? My husband it's going to meet him for a business proposal." She continued.

"And my best friend here is vihaan Gowda's wife, if she wants she can just cancel the meeting." Rishita murmured and I controlled not to laugh.

"You guys should really be lucky to have me in the same batch. This restaurant is owned by Vihaan Gowda and because we know him, he also gave us discount." Navya said clutching her husband's hand

Wait what? This is owned by Vihaan and I didn't know it. Woww.

"And if my best friend here asks her husband for a discount he would just write this whole restaurant on her name." Rishita said sipping her wine.

I looked at her and started laughing.
"Anything funny Maanvi?" Navya asked looking at me.
"Yeah actually......"
"Baby look Vihaan Gowda, we need to go meet him." Navya's husband interrupted Rishita.

I turned to look at that direction and found him. My husband.

"You said you are not calling him." Rishita said pulling me closer to her.
"I didn't. Look even Rishabh is here."

She turned to look in that direction and saw Rishabh, at the same time Rishabh saw me and Rishita.

"Ohh God he saw us now, they'll definitely come here." Rishita said. She looked as though she would cry now.

"Look even Rishabh Gowda is there, we could tell him about my sister and I guess they would go on date." Navya said looking at her husband.

"You know what let them come. I have an idea." I said to Rishita.

Just then a person came and called me. I excused myself and went towards where Vihaan and Rishabh were standing.
"Mr. Gupta meet my wife Maanvi. She will be leading this project." Vihaan said putting his hand on my back.
"Hi Maanvi, it's nice to meet you." Mr Gupta said.
"Nice to meet you too sir." I said smiling at him.

Then everyone left from there.
"I have a reunion here. I tried calling you but you didn't pick so I messaged you." I said turning towards Vihaan.
"Ohh I am sorry, I was soo busy today. I didn't check my phone." He said giving me an apologetic look.

"It's fine, come with me now. Rishabh check you phone." I said and encircled my hand around Vihaan's arm.

"Everyone this is Vihaan, my husband." I said and everyone gasped.
But Navya's reaction was worth watching.
"He's your husband? How?" Navya asked giving a dirty look.

"She married him, thats how he's her husband." Rishita said.
"Hi everyone, if you guys need anything then please let me know." Vihaan said smiling.

At the same time Rishabh came.
"Mr. Rishabh are you also married?" Navya asked eagerly.
"No, I am not." He said looking at Navya.
"Well if you don't mind, I have a sister and I think you both will be a great couple." She said.
"I would have taken that opportunity but I have a very beautiful girlfriend whom I love a lot. I can't cheat on her she'll kill me." He said chuckling.

"Ohh...who's the lucky girl?" She asked.
"She's sitting right in front of you. Rishita, I love you so much baby" He said kissing her head.

Rishita immediately choked. Navya became angry hearing it and here I was enjoying everything.

I messaged Rishabh to act as Rishita's boyfriend.

Rishita looked up at him.
"Baby?" She raised her eyebrows.
He chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

"Awwww" everyone told at the same time.

We then had our dinner bid goodbyes and went home.

......................................................................

Hey peeps❤️,
Hope you liked this chapter. I know it was boring and i didn't expect this chapter to turn out like this. So i am sorry.
Love,
Maya🕊️

Instagram id- _itsmaya08_
Follow for reels and updates