"We're not doctors today." he whispered. "Just as much as you're worried, I am too. Don't leave me alone."

Reign felt tears arise in her eyes from the sight of two bloody figures that she cared for. She felt her legs grow weak and was glad that Hatori was supporting her. Reign hugged him back and let out a cry.

"What the hell is going on? Why are there two people injured?" she cried.

"Two?" Yuki questioned suddenly. "Who's the other?"

Reign turned her head to look at him and sniffled. "Kureno. Akito stabbed him. What happened to Tohru?"

Yuki rubbed his head and let out a laugh of disbelief. "She was with Akito and the ground was too wet on the mountain. Part of it broke and Akito didn't catch her in time. Tohru fell from a high height and when I saw her, she was already still and unconscious."

For the first time in a while, Reign saw Yuki cry. His body shook as he held himself and she couldn't stand it. Despite feeling weak in the legs, Reign gave Hatori a pat on his back to make him look at her so he'd let go. He did so reluctantly and watched Reign go up to Yuki. Reign used her right hand to grab his head and the other to wrap around his back to hug him. He let her do so and cried silently. Reign couldn't help but cry alongside him.

Hatori sat down and put his head in his hands. He felt exhausted and he hadn't even done much today. One person being in the hospital was enough but two? And them both being in critical condition was even worse. He could imagine what was happening but he wish he couldn't. Being a doctor was truly a blessing and a curse.

Reign and Yuki held each other for a while before breaking the hug and sitting down and waiting anxiously. To keep her mind busy, Reign excused herself and went to buy some drinks and snacks for them that they probably wouldn't even bat and eye at nor eat. She couldn't stand being seated in the quiet waiting room waiting for news. If she was correct, Kureno should be coming out of surgery soon.

After getting the snacks and refreshments, Reign returned to the melancholy waiting room and sat the snacks on the table. She couldn't even bring herself to open her water because of the lump in her throat. Reign hadn't felt like that in a while. She cleared her throat and looked at Yuki.

"Has anyone contacted Tohru's grandfather? He needs to know about his granddaughter."

Yuki was about to speak but was interrupted by an old man that Reign had never meet before.

"Did you perhaps say Tohru's name?"

Reign looked at Hatori before turning her head to look at Yuki who was stiffened in worry.

"Don't worry. We'll be back so go to the bathroom to calm yourself." she whispered as she got up.

Hatori and Reign walked over to him and bowed in greeting. He did the same and the three of them got acquainted after he had risen.

"I'm Reign Soma and this is my boyfriend Hatori Soma. We're the family doctors. Nice to finally meet you." Reign introduced.

"Likewise. Are you two familiar with Shigure Soma?"

Hatori nodded. "Us three are of the same age so we've known each other since we were children."

Her grandfather smiled. "Then I'll say I respect you all the same. The times that Kiyoko has gotten sick, you must've taken care of her, right? And the family trips and such as well?"