Christy looks at Thalia, surprised. And Thalia looks at her with a small smile.

"And it's also a token of our rekindled friendship as well." Thalia said.

Thalia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. Christy slowly walks up to her ship. The ramp opens and two childhood best friends slowly walks up into the ship.

"There's four fuel gauges." Christy said, sitting down in the seat.

"I had it fueled up myself." Thalia said, sitting in the seat beside Christy's. And looks at Christy's beanie goggles. "You're wearing your beanie goggles, pondering about borrowing some jewelry from the Vault at Mount Orasani?"

"Nope, I'm just wearing it just to wear it." Christy replied to her, and gently puts her hands on the yoke wheel. "Thanks for the ship by the way."

"Glad you like it, and now, you have your own ship." Thalia said.

Thalia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That afternoon, In the ballroom, Christy is sitting on the sofa, with her laptop, finishing up the rest of her book entitled "Beautiful Passion."

Luna and Trinity slowly walks inside.

"Hi, Mom." Trinity greeted.

Christy looks at her daughters. "Hey, sweeties. What are you guys up to?"

"We have something for you." Luna said, slowly walks over behind the sofa and pulls out a wooden guitar.

" Luna said, slowly walks over behind the sofa and pulls out a wooden guitar

"Trinity and I made it ourselves, along with Hagarth's help." Luna said, slowly walks over to her Mom, and sits down beside her.

Christy gently sets down her laptop and gently takes her guitar in her hands. She looks at the initials "Luna and Trinity loves Mom" inside a heart.

Christy small smiles to herself and looks at both her daughters. "Thanks, Luna. Trinity. You guys didn't have to get me anything."

"We wanted to. You don't smile anymore like you used to, Mom." Trinity said.

"And plus, sometimes, you go off on warrior tasks. But we get it and you make up for it by spending family time." Luna said.