Dally|First Time

You were going to celebrate tonight. You had graduated from highschool two weeks ago but haven't been able to party until tonight. You knew that tonight you were going to loose it. Of course not going all out but ya. Loosing it. Not caring about what hits ya. You threw on a red crop top and your favorite black leather pants and black combat boots. You pinned your long chestnut hair into about the messiest ponytail you could. You partied at Buck's place until you got dizzy. Dancing with every guy who wanted to. But there was this one guy. Dallas winston. When you two danced, it was like you were floating in the clouds. He would lay his hands on your hips and watch you do your thing. He would twirl you and hold you close. At one point you got tired and went to the bar to grab a drink. You didn't plan on getting drunk so you just got a coke. You drank it, bottoms up. Then you went upstairs to find a bathroom. You didn't really ever go upstairs so you wandered until you just decided to open a door. You opened one door and found a coupled eating each other's faces off.
"Uh- sorry." and you closed the door. You thought to be more careful from then on. You put your ear up to the next door and heard nothing. You twisted the nob and slowly walked in. You didn't even really look and shut the door.
"Well hey there sweet-feet." you heard someone say. You turned around and cursed yourself. Dally looked up at you. Shirtless you saw his abs and his hot smirk.
"Uh... Not the bathroom." you squeaked. He laughed and stood up. He grabbed his beer off the night stand and drank the last bit. Then he tossed it in a trash bin.
"Ya know.. I never got your name." he said getting closer. You straightened up a little. His dark brown eyes stared at you.
"I'm dally." he said.
"[Y/N]." you said shyly. He smiled and got close enough to smell the beer and smoke on him. He leaned in and pressed his warm lips against yours. At first you were shocked but then you kissed back slowly kicking off your shoes and wrapping your arms around his neck. He lifted you buy your legs and carried you over to the bed laying you down and kissing your neck. He laid down on top of you. His hands wondered up your shirt and squeezed your breast. You let loose a small moan. He started to lift you up so he could take off your shirt. You helped him and ripped it off, throwing it across the room. You motioned him here with your finger. You kissed his six pack and unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off. You pulled him back down on you. He pulled off your pants too. He sat up admiring you in your red and black lace bra and matching panties. You giggled acknowledging the growing bulge in his boxers. You crawled over cheetah style and sat on his lap. You then reached a hand down and squeezed his dick through the material. He moaned and threw you back gently. He tore his boxers off and pulled your panties down. He lifted your legs on each of his shoulders and gently began rubbing your clit. Before you knew it, he had three fingers in you and you were screaming his name wich only seemed to turn him on more. You clawed at the sheets.
"Dally! Oh-" you arched your back as the pleasure ran through your body.
"Dally! Oh my God!" you screamed. Dally looked up at you and then back down. He then leaned down and stuck his tounge in swirling it around. You screeched and tilted your head back.
"D-dally! I'm gonna-" you came. He licked it all up.
"Ya know, you taste really good." he said looking at you. You sighed and all his length in you before you could say anything. You screamed. His aggressively kissed you making you moan again. He started thrusting in out getting faster until you both couldn't breath. He released in you and plopped down. You stared into his eyes and brushed the dark hair out of his face. He kissed you sloppily making you giggle.
"Tonight i was planning on going crazy... Now here i am." you say smiling. Dally stares at you.
"I'm glad you had fun. Cuz there's more." he said tackling you in yet another kiss.