All In This Together

**Im using my friend's names for this imagine**
**If you want an imagine or smutt, just comment or message me**
If you want your name in the next imagine or smutt or want to be in the next one, comment.**

IZZY'S POV.
Today the gang and some of my friends were coming over for a sleepover at my house. I live near the soc side of town so my house is pretty big. I have a 3 story house and a huge basment. We are going to party in the basement. My parents were away for the week.
I was walking home with my friends, Gabby Alexys Kennedy and Maddie. We made it to my house and i led them down into the basement. They dropped their stuff off in the gaint bedroom. It had four couches, five beds (all king sized so definitely able to fit two people), and flat screen tvs. Then there was a mini kitchen outside and a fridge with fresh foods and drinks. Then there is a theater room with a giant screen and projector. Also a game room with 2 long couches and a big tv screen. I walked out back and showed the girls our pool. It had a shallow end then it went down to 10 feet deep and it had a waterfall. The hot tub was at the top with the waterfall. The crystal blue water sparkled. I walked back and heard the doorbell ring. I ran upstairs and saw the guys huddeled in the doorway with small bags. Only Johnny, Dally, Two bit, Soda and Ponyboy were able to come. Steve was helping darry do work and clean for some reason. Steve said not to ask. So i guess i didn't.
"Hey guys!" i said and showed them downstairs. They gasped at the bedroom and dropped their stuff on their beds on the guy side.
"Hey there's not enough beds!" soda said. I looked at them.
"I know. You're gonna have to 'buddy up'." i winked at johnny and he blushed. I showed them outside and the girls were in their bikinis sitting around the pool with cokes and pepsis.
"Who said you could chill yet?" i hollered playfully. They laughed and whispered. I looked behind me and Dally and twobit were already choosing bed buddies. Soda was eyeing gabby and she blushed. I laughed and the guys looked at me.
"I see you've already got your bed buddies huh?" i asked giggling. They blushed and kinda looked around. I pointed to the bathrooms and they went and changed into their swim trunks. I walked over the girls.
"So... Who do you guys want to sleep with?" i asked.
Gabby- Soda
Maddie- Dally
Kennedy- Twobit
Alexys-Ponyboy
I laughed and then they chanted.
"You and johnny." and the whole kissing in the tree crap.
"You guys are so childish!" i laughed. I was spalshed with water as the boys came running out and jumping into the water. I covered my face.
"I'm gonna go change." i went inside to get into my swimsuit. I had a strapless bikini top that was ruffled and minty green. I had matching bottoms. But the bottom had a silver circle pin on the side. I let my wavy dark brown hair down and walked back outside with a towl. I set the towel up on my chair and slipped my shoes off. All the girls were already in the pool.
"C'mon Izzy! Hurry and get in!" they cried. I stood on the edge just to see what they would do. They screamed and waved me in. I shook my head and laughed. Then suddenly a pair of wet arms tackled me and dragged me into the cold water. I went under and held my breath. When i came to the surface, i saw a smiling johnny laughing at me.
"Johnny!" i yelled swiming after him. He dove under and swam but i was faster. I caught up to him and wrapped my arms and legs around him. He wrapped his arms around me and dragged me back under. He smiled underwater and kissed me. I almost inhaled water. He had never kissed me before. I kissed back and rose to the surface. The gang was laughing and staring. I broke away for breath. He laughed and swam away. I stood there paddling in the water. Gabby swam over and poked me breaking my out of my trance. None of my friends have ever been kissed. So i was picked on and teased for a while. We swam around and i kept catching johnny's eye. He would smile and then go back to swiming. One time he would swim up and grab me by my waist. I would laugh and turn my head around to see a cute kid lifting me up. Then we got tired and decided to go in for a movie. I dried my hair and walked out in a baby blue crop top with paisley on it and black tights. Everyone was cuddled up in the theater room.
"So what movie are we watching?" soda asked.
"Um... Toy story?" i didn't know what to watch. Then everyone booed.
"Fine fine... How about-" you remembered the poltergiest had just came out.
"Poltergeist?" you asked walking over to the projector.
"Ya." they all said. I slipped in the dvd and pressed play. Then i sat down on one of the empty couches. I looked around for johnny.
Where is he? I thought. Then he walked in and sat down next to me. I leaned back against the white fabric.
"What movie is this?" he asked.
"Poltergiest." i responded.
We watched the movie and i eneded up cuddling in johnny's arms as the clown jumped out in almost every scene.
"What the fuck? Stupid clown go back to hell!" i would yell every now and then.
"Haunting innocent children..." i mumbled. Johnny just chuckled. He ran his fingers through my hair.
" S'Jus a movie." he cooed. I settled and watched the rest of the movie. Once it finished we all headed to the bedroom and picked our beds. I took the one most secluded. There were sections for each bed. All of them had their own set of curtians that you could pull around the bed for privacy.
I changed into my pajamas wich were gray shorts and a white tanktop. I climbed onto the bed and turned on the tv. Spongebob sounds good. I glanced around and everyone was eating each others faces. Guess i don't need the tv. Then it started escalating. I heard moans coming from some girls and seeing clothes being tossed on the floor. The girls crawled over and pulled the curtians shut around their beds. I stared down at my sheets. Then someone plopped down next to me. Johnny stared down at his feet. He had on black shorts and a white t shirt. I smiled at him. Then we both leaned in at the same time and pressed our lips together. He climbed on top of me and tore off his shirt.

**END OF PART ONE**
**Kind of cut and pasted time, used time skips and stuff**