Ponyboy|Second Date

**If you have a special smutt request_ feel free to comment of message_**
**i do need new idearss**
PONYBOY'S POV.
"Ow! Take it easy!" i complained. Soda was doing my hair for my date with [Y/N]. I was taking her to watch the sunset on Jay mountain near the church. I would pick her up in darry's truck and set up a picnic in the back.
"Don't be such a baby pony." soda said.
"See done." he turned me towards the mirror. My hair was greased back in a lumpish way. Like a big blob of yellow paint. I took my hands and frizzed it up, making soda frown.
"I spent over 30 minutes on that..." he said. I laughed and ran outside to pick up [Y/N].
"Remember- Be home by 10!" darry called.
"Right!" i hollered back sarcastically.
I drove the car over to [Y/N]'s house and parked. She was waiting on her porch. The sun made her skin glow and brought out the green in her eyes. She was wearing a purple floral dress with black wedges and a white cardigan. Her hair was braided to the side with tiny little white daisies planted in the braid. She smiled and walked over to the car.
"Hey babe." she said and jumped into the passengers seat.
"Where we goin?" she asked.
"Jay mountain." i said.
I drove up to the church and parked in front of the drop. With the back facing the sunset, not too close to the edge. She perked up and jumped out of the car. It was 5 o'clock.
"Wow pony. This is beautiful." she said mesmerized. I led her to the back of the truck. There was a plaid blanket set up and a basket with food in it and two candels in a corner.
"Pone.. This is amazing!" she squealed and kissed my cheek. I hopped in and helped her up. We laid against the window and watched the sunset. She dug around in the basket for a moment and then she paused.
"Uh- pone..." she pulled out a small box. Condoms.
"What-why?" she asked. She seemed confused but she still had a smirk tugging at the corner of her mouth.
"We're gonna need one." i said grabbing her and pulling her close. I slammed my lips into hers. They tasted like cherries. I pulled away for a moment.
"Cherries." i said cheekily.
I ran a hand up her dress and squeezed her thy. She gasped a little and looked at me. I laughed and she did the same. I kissed her hungrily and felt her hand glide down my leg. I unbuttoned my shirt and threw across the truck. She stared down at my abs. I smiled and pulled off her cardigan and rubbed her shoulders making her shiver a bit. She kicked off her shoes and sat on my lap. She reached both hands down and unbuttoned my pants. We slid them down my legs. She took down her hair and freed her wavy locks. She bent down and slid my boxers down to reveal my hard cock. She looked up at me then grasped it. She started slowly pumping. I tilted my head back in pleasure as she slid it in her mouth. She licked the tip and bobbed her head. I slid my fingers in her hair. I accidentally pulled her hair.
"S-sorry-" i grunted. She pulled out a condom and slid it on my length. I pulled down her panties and sat her on me. She moaned and shivered. I gave her a moment to adjust. She nodded and i laid my hands on her hips slowly rocking her back and forth. She let a out a moan. She started to move on her own. She moved faster and i sort of bounced.
"Pony..." she moaned my name. That was hot. I flipped her and grabbed a small pillow i packed, placed it under her delicate head. I slammed into her making her scream.
"Pony! Ow!" she screeched.
"S-sorry..." i said going a little faster. She moaned and dug her nails into my back. That hurts too.... I thought. I was close. But of course [Y/N] came first.
"Ah- pony!" she squeaked before she did. I released in the condom and then pulled out. I took off the condom and put in a bag near the basket. Pulling on our clothes we laid next to each other. I wrapped an arm around her.
"I love ya [Y/N]." i whispered. She pecked my cheek.
"I love you too Pone." she said. We watched as the sunset disappeared below the mountains.