All In This Together

**Part Two**

IZZY'S POV.

I clutched the sheets and screamed as johnny slid into me.
"Did i hurt you Iz?" he asked concerned. I shook my head and gripped the sheets. He started slowly pumping in me.
"Oh-" i moaned loudly not caring who heard. Johnny started to speed up. I clawed the sheets moaning loudly.
"Can you feel me baby?" he said going deeper.
"Ya! In my stomach-" i moaned. I was my highest yet. I came soon and johnny did after. He laid next to me and reached his fingers down in my area after throwing out the condom. He licked up my juices.
"You taste good." he hummed. I breathed heavily.
"Thanks.." i breathed. He wrapped his arms around me. Then out of nowhere he licked my cheek.
"Johnny!" i said wiping my cheek. He laughed and kissed my cheek, then my neck. I gasped. Then he stopped. While he laid there watching spongebob on the tv infront of us, i quickly leaned up and licked his cheek.
"Hey! That's my thing!"he said pinning me down on the bed. He kissed me passionately. I was still laughing so i broke away for air.
"Not just yours anymore." i said sitting up. I stood up and slid on my panties and bra and shorts not even worrying about my shirt. There was a mini fridge and i walked over to get a pepsi. All the girls and boys were cuddled up and watching a movie on the other tv. They all had clothes on.
Damn... Only one without a shirt... I'll just sneak to-
Too late. Dally's eyes were immediately on me and he laughed.
"Looks like you're the last one eh?" he said. I tried to cover myself but eventually gave up and walked over to the fridge. I got my pepsi and walked over to my bed. I heard some faint whistles and whispers. I felt my cheeks and neck get hot. I kinda ran back to my bed and saw my tank but before i could reach it, i was pulled down on the bed.
"You don't really need that do ya?" johnny asked. I giggled and kissed his nose. I opened my pepsi and laid down next to him. Spongebob wasn't romantic but it made us happy.