Chapter 9

Sasuke's POV

I plunges the knife harder and deeper making her heart to beat slower. However before it finally stop beating, I uttered those same word yet this time its clearer.

"Naruto is MINE" I possessively said.

Author's POV

After hearing those words, Sakura's heart stop to beat as she realized what Sasuke's statement means. Sasuke (the new student) is not possessive of her but HIM (Naruto).

Later on a news about a body of a highschool girl found in an abandon factory alerted many students within Konoha  including a certain blonde.

Naruto's POV

I'm sitting peacefully on my chair with Sasuke beside me waiting for our professor who's late which is kinda unusual because our professor is always on time. Sasuke as always look composed and calmed with an intimidating aura surrounding him that made me nervous all the time.

If you think I'm ogling him, well I'm not. I'm just observing him in order to find something that would explain and show to me some of his characteristics that the ladies (even boys) like or love. I admit he's good looking that sometimes makes me blush and he's already friendly and sweet like how a true friend (author - yeah friend) would act.

As I got lost in my own world, the sound of a door opening snap me out of it.

Author's POV

The professor arrived silently and stood mournfully in front. Many of the student looks confused but then their professor open his mouth and deliver a horrifying news.

"Today a dead body of a highschool girl was found inside an abandon factory. The said lifeless body belongs to Konoha's own student who named Haruno Sakura". Gasp erupted inside the room including a certain blonde-haired beauty.

Naruto fell out of his chair and sat motionless on the cold floor in their room.

"No! No! S-Sakura" Naruto mumbled the name of the girl he once loved.

Tears fall heavily from Naruto's eyes while he feels like his heart would break any minute now. Loud painful sobs escape his lips which made Sasuke immediately enveloped Naruto's crying form into the warmth of his strong arms, caressing his back gently as the blonde continue to cry his heart out.

Sasuke expected this kind of reaction from Naruto already, that's why he waited patiently for the blond to calm down and for his tears to eventually stop as well.

Minutes later Naruto's sobs subsided, Sasuke thought that the blonde would leave from the safety and comfort of his arms but he thought wrong. Naruto push himself even closer towards the raven's embrace instead and that made Sasuke's arm to hold him close.

"Its okay Naruto. I promise you, everything's gonna be okay because I'm here." Sasuke whispered to Naruto's ear which trigger new wave of tears from the blonde.

As Naruto mourn for the death of his past girlfriend, Sasuke however is hiding a victorious smile because he knew that the death of a certain pink-haired means Naruto is gonna be HIS.

"M-I-N-E" Sasuke mentally claimed and hold the blond even closer, indicating that he will not let go of him FOREVER.

The End😊

I know it wasn't the best story you have read 😣 but uhm I hope you like it 😫

Thank you so much to everyone who read this 💕

Chapter 9 ☑️