Chapter 4

Author's POV

"Huh?! Mine!? What does it mean?" Naruto got confused. He knew the literal meaning of it but he can't grasp what does the word have to do with them and why does they have to break up just because of a word from a friend.

"Everytime our class ended he always approached me and told me I'm his Naruto!!" Sakura continued with flush face because of two reason (she's mad with the blond and imagining Sasuke's voice at the same time).

Naruto stare at her and sighed. "Really Sakura?! Sasuke wouldn't say that to you. He already knew that you're my girlfriend. I never saw nor hear HIM uttered those word or words towards you, so what's with the lie?" Naruto asked her with angry eyes. The blond can't help but think that his girlfriend (ex-girlfriend later on) can be this delusional.

"W-what!? I'm not lying Naruto!! Sasuke really told me those word that "I'm his!!" Sakura screamed at Naruto with furious eyes thinking how could Naruto didn't believe her.

- Meanwhile in Naruto's head -

/Flashback/

Naruto is currently on his way towards his classroom when he noticed Sakura. His girlfriend is talking with some blonde girl in front of her locker. He slowly approach them without being notice, wanting to surprise her girlfriend yet he abruptly stop in his steps when he heard Sakura mentioned his name.

"I know, I know. Naruto is cute and kind but ugh you got to admit that the new student name Sasuke is HOT as hell, Ino" Sakura said with dreamy voice causing Naruto to frown.

Naruto knew that Sakura doesn't love him at all but Naruto pretended that Sakura somehow did because that is how and what he feel towards her. He keeps on praying that hopefully one day, she'll eventually return his feelings.

"Yes, that Sasuke guy is a hotty." Replied the blonde who Naruto now know as Ino.

"Ugh I wish I could have him" Sakura hopefully said and that made Naruto turn around then jog fast towards his classroom without looking back at his girlfriend.

/End of flashback/

Naruto's POV

"Sasuke told me I'm hi"

"Stop it already!!! Sasuke is a very good friend so I know that he wouldn't say that to you!!" I kind of raise my voice at Sakura which makes her cry.

"So you're on his side now!?" Sakura asked me while she shed some (author - fake) tears.

"I'm not taking anyone's side here...you know that I love you and I should believe you but.." I tiredly sigh.

"But you wouldn't believe me now Naruto!!?? You wouldn't believe me just because he's your friend!?" She shouted at me (author - she's pretending to be angry).

"Sadly yes...he's such a good friend and he even made me feel special (author - shhhh in a friendly way) unlike you. Don't pretend like you don't like him Sakura cause I freaking heard you once that you WISH FOR HIM TO BE YOURS" I yelled at her with a deep frowned covering my face.

"I think your just making things up to tarnish Sasuke's reputation or maybe you're the one whose saying those things to Sasuke!!" I continued angrily.

Author's POV

Sakura's eyes widened but then she took this opportunity as the perfect timing to officially break up with Naruto. However, due to those harsh words spat by the blond, she slap Naturo hard which makes his face turned to the side from the impact.

"H-how could you believe him and not me!? I'm your girlfriend for gods sake Naruto!?" Sakura screamed at Naruto again then let out a deep sigh.

"Then I'm sad to say this (author - still pretending) but let us end this now Naruto" Sakura finally uttered the words she keep on rehearsing inside her head this past few days.

Chapter 4 ☑️

OMG!! I'm so sorry my baby Naru 😭 Author-san didn't mean for you to be hurt by her 😖🙇