"I'm going to need a map of this house, because it is way to big." I said making Nico chuckle.

"You'll be fine." Giovanni said making glare at him.

"I will not be, what if I get lost? Huh?" I said making Giovanni laugh.

"Sorella, you're not going to get lost." He said making me scoff.

"You don't know that." I said crossing my arms across my chest and laid my head on Luca's shoulder.

"Lorenzo, has any of our names popped up on the hit list yet?" Luca asked making me glare up at him.

"I can check but we're pretty careful with everything." Lorenzo said looking at Luca and me confused.

"Yaszy, might be on the hit list soon." Giovanni said letting the words just run right off his tongue.

"Princess, what is he talking about?" Enzo asked darkly.

"I was trained by the Russians." I told Lorenzo whose face went pale and he immediately stood up and walked out of the room.

I looked at Luca and Giovanni who were confused and Nico was staring at Giovanni. "Princess, Emiliano needs to check for a tracker." Enzo said.

"Yeah about that...an old friend took it out of my arm." I said making everyone gasp.

"You knew about the tracker?" Emiliano asked confused as fuck.

"It wasn't hard to notice. The fools positioned the tracker in my wrist. That's what this big scar is from." I said showing them the scar.

"So, what all did the Russians teach you?" Emiliano asked.

"Everything that you can think of...Racing, fighting, hacking, Killing, torturing and other things." I said.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Emiliano asked.

"Because I didn't know it was the Russians I was being trained by to be honest. I didn't even know Elena's name until Luca told me." I said making their eyes widen.

"You didn't know her name?" Lorenzo asked shocked.

"Nope, She left once I turned seven." I said making their facial expressions change.

"That bitch." Matteo said making Emiliano and Lorenzo look over at him.

"Matteo, language." Lorenzo warned making Matteo roll his eyes.

"That it what she is. She took our sister from us just to leave her with two strangers at the age of seven." Matteo said.

"I know that and once we find her she'll be taken care of but watch your language around the younger siblings." Lorenzo said making Matteo nod his head then he pulled out his phone.

Emiliano was staring at the scar on my wrist making me cover it up with my other hand.

I leaned back against the couch and Luca did the same. I laid my head back on his shoulder and rested my eyes.
~

It was dinner time and we were all sat at the table, and no one dared to speak. "Okay, what is wrong with you guys?" Alessandro asked.

Everyone looked at Alessandro then some of them looked at me then Giovanni opened his mouth.

"Sorella was trained by the Russians." Giovanni let slip again making everyone else glare at him.

"The Russians...princess don't tell me that's true." Dad said as his voice cracked.

"I'm sorry, it's true. They taught me everything." I said sending him a sad smile.

"Who took you to get trained by them?" Dad asked.

"Jake and Mary." I said making his facial expression drop and was replaced with a cold expression.

"What is the nickname you go by?" Alessandro asked coldly.

"Dark Angel." I said making some of them shocked, and some of them were even amused.

"You are Dark Angel." Luca asked amused.

"Yes, I'm Dark Angel." I said smirking.

"Who would have thought?" Nico said making me chuckle.

"Princess, did they, um try to you know-" "No Dad, they didn't." I said cutting Dad off from asking that question which made him sigh of relief.

They tried touching me in a way they couldn't because I always fought back and then they all stopped randomly.

"So, my baby sister is the most dangerous woman alive." Matteo said making me smirk.

"I can kick your ass," I said making his jaw drop.

"Why are so aggressive like Luca and Nico? Ugh!" Matteo complained making me chuckle.

"There will be no fighting." Dad said making Matteo smirk but I gave him a twisted dark smirk which made him look away.

"Looks like we're going to need to update your Identity card." Dad said making me nod my head.

Chefs started bringing out food and placing it in front of us all. We started eating until I felt full and then Luca started feeling full.

"Are you two done eating?" Dad asked making Luca and I nod our heads.

"You two can head up to bed, don't worry about the plates. The maids will grab them tonight, you three are training tomorrow." Dad said while looking at Luca and I, and Nico.

Luca and I got up and walked upstairs to our rooms, when I entered mine I didn't bother changing and just jumped into bed, and once my head hit the pillows, darkness consumed me.