A ride in the broom

"We dance how?! We dance elegantly, gracefully. I have already told you everything about you, this is a last reminder!" Maxime told as she walked across the room full of girls.

"Everybody should talk about how Beautifully we danced, all these years beaxtons brought pride to itself by grabbing all the attention, even in the Yule ball" Maxime lectured but y/n's focus was on fleur, who she haven't talked to for days. she intensely stared at her but fleur looked anywhere but y/n.

"Do not spoil the name of our Pride by this single night, stand tall, dress pretty!" She continued. "Y/n, mind to explain the dance?!" She picked her favourite student out in the crowd.

"Y-yes" y/n's gaze turned to the headmistress, she nervously stood up and explained the steps they had to do.

"Hmm hmm, but the fast turn you did did not look well y/n, it looked messy. Try making ur hair float while you do so" she ordered as y/n did just as she said, her hair flipped itself as she turned around gracefully.

"Excellent!" Maxime appreciated. "Now fleur, could you explain about the entrance"

Time skipped listening to the lectures by madam Maxime to be elegant and graceful. After hours, y/n spent her free time on the quidditch ground alone.

______________________________________

"I must learn to fly more fastly when I fly vertically" y/n thought to herself as she regretted being knocked down by the dragon every now and then.

She flew higher and higher, just to fly down again vertically.

"What's that pretty figure I am seeing" she saw someone walking towards her, she narrowed her eyes to figure it was, as she was being upside down.

"Y/n! Careful" the person said. Y/n immediately recognised the ___ voice.

"I am very careful, dollface" y/n flipped from being upside down and went through her messy hair, fixing it a bit. She was flying a little higher than hermione standing in the ground.

"Oh..., I thought you would fall gazing at my beauty" hermione said looking up at y/n and winking. She moved her hand up and down, asking y/n to come down.

"Hmm... Possible" The other one said as her foot reached the floor. "So what does the brightest witch of her age wants?! This is not the time we usually meet?!"

"Uhm, I need nothing but professor McGonagall has called you"

"Is it because of McGonagall or you just wanted to see me huh " y/n teased. Hermione rolled her eyes.

~

"Now everyone refer to the books and try to cast it... Uhm Granger"

"Yes professor McGonagall"

"I need a help from you dear, as I've told about the ball, we need the-"

"But professor.. I have to read through this all, if you don't mind"

McGonagall let out a deep sign and excused her. "Katie, can you help me. As I said the Yule ball is coming, we need the champions for me to inform them about it, please bring y/n here"

"Professor, I am very willing to go and help you" Ron said, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Thank you very much weasley but I am afraid you might fail all yours exams" McGonagall said with a poker face and turned back to Katie bell as everyone starting laughing. Ron howled in annoyance.

"Y/n?!" Hermione gasped as she heard. "I can go... Professor"

"But you just said you can't, Granger"

"No actually, Katie said she wanted to study this, I've already studied. I am just revising it " hermione pulled Katie down to sit as she stood up, awkwardly laughing.