Don't you remember me, Granger?

"Granger" y/n waved to Hermione, who seemed to be searching for her outside the quidditch changing room.

"Lumos" Hermione said, as it was dark. "What?! What you are doing here?" Hermione looked disappointed as she saw y/n wasn't alone, there were 2 more people which she was very familiar with, she walked towards them sitting on the seats which was usually used by the Hogwarts students to watch the quidditch match.

"Come faster Granger" y/n said, chewing gum

Hermione stopped and sulked.
"Oh here we go" Y/n said and got up, followed by Ron and Harry.

"Tell me, now" ordered hermione.
"Why so impatient Granger, why don't you try and figure it out, I heard that you are the brightest witch of your age" y/n scoffed.

Hermione deeply signed. Y/n spoke again,
"See, I am serious Granger, I ain't tryna mock you... Well I do a little bit" y/n and Ron snickered as Hermione frowned at her.

"It's getting late" Hermione said, trying to stay patient.
"Well, well, well. Did you look at the gift krum has sent you?" Y/n started walking round around Hermione.

Hermione stayed silent for some moments, it looked like she was thinking about something.

"was it you." Hermione hesitatedly questioned, doubting she could be wrong.

Hermione glanced at Harry, who Y/n was also looking at, he was shaking his head virgorously at y/n.

Y/n noticed hermione looking and started speaking right away.

"Well, if you wanna know about it. You answer me, not ask questions" y/n said and stopped walking. She stood behind Hermione

Hermione turned to her opposite direction, where y/n was standing. Her hair smoothly gliding in y/n's face as they were close. Hermione jerked at how close they were. Y/n stepped back and avoided eye contact, just as Hermione realised.

"S-sorry" Hermione stuttered, looking away.

Y/n cleared her throat awkwardly and started speaking again"Wingardium leviosa? Isn't it"

"So it's you" Hermione had no signs of suprise on her face. Y/n was disappointed as she imagined hermione being so shocked that the gift was from her and not from krum but hermione reacted completely different.

"Hmm.. smart enough I guess" Y/n stepped forward again, Hermione looked down again, as she saw y/n's feet getting closer, she was rubbing her own hands together, to keep them warm, at this cold and dark evening but there was another reason to why she felt cold, It was y/n who was making her nervous.

"So you say it's from.. from you" Hermione looked back into y/n's eyes.
"I thought you would be grateful to me forever, for teaching you the wingardium spell?" Y/n's mouth curved a bit, she smiled.

"What? You taught me wingardium leviosa?" Hermione looked puzzled just as Ron.

"Your parents are muggles right?" Y/n asked and hurried to speak out her other words,
"Because one of mine is a muggle too" she continued, assuring that she didn't mean to insult Hermione now or even when she asked the same question before.

"Yes, they are" Hermione said curiously, she wondered why all these questions took place and what y/n was trying to imply.

"Uhm I think your parents live near the coast in England.." y/n was now fully smiling. Hermione's eyes widened but she didn't say anything.

"How does she know?!!" Ron asked Harry, confused.

"I lived there once-" before y/n could complete..

"Ouch" y/n said as Hermione came straight at y/n, hugging her tightly. Y/n's hands automatically wrapped around Hermione's waist, catching her.

Quidditch Love | Hermione Granger × y/n (fem reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें