The quidditch world cup

The quidditch players were in the waiting room, mentally preparing theirselves to play infront of thousands of people

While on the outside, people were excitedly waiting for the players to come to the pitch and start the match, and that included Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny, excited to watch the match from the top seats.

"Can't believe I am going to watch the world cup Live!!" Hermione Granger said, laughing.

While they were trying to get to the top, where their seats were, they heard a slithery voice and knew who it exactly was.

"Oh..." All of them turned at the same time, just to see.. Draco Malfoy. He started, "sitting in the top, I see. Me and my father are sitting with the ministry of magic, and I will get to meet the players after the game; ofcourse but I don't blame you, Weasley. If that's all you can afford, totally understandable."

"We don't give a damn Malfoy" Harry says, looking down at Malfoy.

"Well, it seems like you do pottah, if it's not the case then you shouldn't be talkin-" before Draco could finish, Hermione dragged Harry, to get to the top, instead of wasting time.

The moment they reached their seats, the match was started by the commenter's words..

_____________________________

"The moment you've been waiting... ladies and gentlemen.. is here..." The commenter announced and continued. "We request the minister of magic to kindly start the match, between Bulgaria And France" He requested and the match began.

The players took up their broomsticks and entered the quidditch pitch as they were introduced one by one. The captains of each team were the last ones to be introduced..

"And the chaser and the captain of The French Quidditch League.. Y/n/yln.."

As she entered, The cheering got louder than ever, the fans cheered and shouted at the top of their lungs. The sound even made some benches shake. She raised her hands up in the air and gave a little smile to the fans all over the stadium, feeling proud. She got the loudest cheer of any player in the field... Until.. the commenter introduced the captain of other team..

"And finally... The seeker and captain of Bulgarin national quidditch... Victor krum!!!"

Y/n noticed how the sound was even louder, she slowly turned to see, victor krum, entering the field with his body being so stiff and his face being expression-less.

Y/n's smile dropped but she still shook krum's hand and got to their positions to start the match.

Y/n wanted to be the best at everything she did, and she was but as she heard krum's name still being chanted, she took a firm grip on her broomstick and shot vigorously into the air.

The golden snitch and the bludger rose in the air automatically while, the referee shot the quaffle up the in air.

As soon as the whistle was blown, the players flew in different directions according to their role in the game.